FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

8/5/2004 c2 HC4826
This is such a cute story. It's so cute it makes me laugh. Please update soon. Something bigger should happen soon. I can't wait.
8/5/2004 c2 1Polaris09
even better! itz awesome! ur a great writer! keep going!
8/5/2004 c2 ChadMMurrayGurl
Very nice chappies! I love this story, it's just so cool, I bet it's gonna be the bestest ever, plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update or else I'll die from suspense. It's a good thing you don't rush things between Ron and Hermione. Some people rush things between the couple and that makes the story a bit awkward. So I think you did an excellent job! Great! Tehehehehe!:)
8/5/2004 c2 HeRmIoNeNrOn4EvA
that was really good! i loved hermiones parents! please please update soon!
8/5/2004 c2 3siriuslysirius
I like your story a lot. And the little hints and, i guess you could call it, foreplay add so much to the story (i think) than immediately having them kiss or whatnot...it adds suspense.
8/5/2004 c1 ihearttomfelton
its ihearttomfelton from lj!i love your story! its so cute! cant wait for the next chapter!

xox
8/5/2004 c2 sswchic2388
Sam dahling, I am still lovin' the story. Awesome job, and don't rush too much into the snogging, I like the endless (and shameless) flirting between these two cheeky chaps!
8/5/2004 c2 Shannon
You are a really good Writter!
8/5/2004 c2 wickedlovelies
Hehe cute. I like it, wtite more soon.!
8/5/2004 c2 1bncsammy
Aww, cute story, I'm addicted to Ron/Hermione fics, they are just so cute and perfect for each other. Anyway, good fic, keep it up and update often, please?
8/5/2004 c2 NetMarie
Whoo-ho! This was, well..., HOT! Gimme more! =))
8/5/2004 c2 ChrissyWeasley
Brillent...Love the storyvery funny lots of jokes. RON ROCKS! well he does in this story... keep up the great work!
8/5/2004 c2 queen of the retards
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I love how when they think to themselves it makes me laugh out loud lol i read your first chapter yesterday and laughed out loud then my brother came in a kinda looked at me funny... anyway back the review lol

u so need to continue i can only imagine how they will get together!

keep up the good work!
8/5/2004 c2 ForeverUsed
please continue!
8/4/2004 c1 5Azu Luna
OMG! This is so good! Can't wait to see what happens when Hermione gets to the Burrow...hee hee. Big hands, big feet, big-I think you can finish THAT one *wink wink*

Update soon please! I am SUCH a Ron/Hermione shipper! ^_^