FanFiction.Net
for All I Know

4/1/2005 c12 HannahMH
Wow, I should have taken up reading this story a long time ago. You see I was reading it quite a few months ago and I went "gee I'm tired, I'll continue to read this tomorrow." Perhaps i meant tomorrow as it a few months tomorrow? Oye Vey! Your story is very cute though, I commend you. What's with the whole shite thing? Are you trying to refrain from swearing or is it just a typo. Aww to helle with it (lol!)

- Hannah
3/26/2005 c16 Dwarfed Half Elf
A Weasley Wedding would be fantastic! Really excellent story, by the way.
3/25/2005 c16 daisy-chick
Wow! that was an awesome story! you did a really great job :D I loved it, it seemed so real! Great Job!
3/23/2005 c16 4october tuscany
yay! THis is a realy great story! I love it! I've been on a JAmes/lily kick, and was wondering if you started the sequel or anything yet. :)

-tria
3/18/2005 c16 user978
Loving the story, it was so funny and really romantic at the same time! I liked the whole Ginny thinking Harry was gay, it was TOP! The ending was really sweet, I LOVED THIS STORY!
3/13/2005 c16 Kozar
Great writing mate.

I suggest that with youre skills you start doing it as a side job, or maybe even write a book.

I love how you put alot of dialog in youre story's.

But still you got the 3th party teller to do his bit. Nice switching between em.

I'd say keep up the good wrok, and keep writing.
3/10/2005 c16 3todderbaby
I just finished reading your whole story and I loved it! It was really good and I want to see a sequel soon!
3/10/2005 c16 12SenatorSolo
Hey! This story is really good. My friend showed it to me earlier today and I spent all day reading it. I really hope that you do a sequel, because I'm sure it would be wonderful. Maybe a little more Harry and Ginny focused? Anyways, kudos to you for writing a great story! Fluent-Elvish
3/6/2005 c16 QueEnfullofDraMa
Absolutely wonderful!

I found myself wishing this were a book I owned...so I could read it over and over again!

I absolutely loved it...you're the greatest writer ever! This is the best fanfiction I've ever read...I hope someday you get to be a published author!

:-D

~Much Love
2/27/2005 c16 milky way bar
aw! i'm so sorry it took me so long to review! and happy belated birthday!

this chapter was very cute. :D wonderful fic, and i can't wait for the sequel! *hint hint*
2/26/2005 c16 convicted-murderer
SEQUEL! i want to read a sequel...this is like the best fic I have ever read...
2/24/2005 c15 chris
(this is a review for the epilogue)

How about going home after the graduation from hogwarts and before the wedding until forever...?.
2/24/2005 c16 chris
Hey! i really enjoyed reading the whole story. it rocks! how about writing where you left off? i dont really know if my grammar is correct. but im very sure of one thing...-YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER!
2/22/2005 c16 25mysticofthepen
Wow. Please make the wedding sequel!
2/21/2005 c16 1Ced14
Sequal! Sequal! Need a sequal! I also need to go to bed! Good-night! Bye! :)

-Ced