FanFiction.Net
for Getting Together

1/6/2005 c5 butteredflies
Thank you so much for not having everyone reveal their feelings in the first chapter like some other HP romance fanfics! I got really sick of cheesy dialogue, so it was nice to have a more believeable story from you. Keep up the good work!
9/18/2004 c1 popsickle
hey, i like this story, how come u dont update?
9/13/2004 c4 3Huggles4All
o! finish it please! its really really good!
8/13/2004 c4 2rose-angel1128
great as always! update soon!
8/12/2004 c4 8happyunderground
great chapter. update soon!
8/11/2004 c4 Kenny Eckley
really good story. can you please send me the next chapters directly because it is hard for me to find stories again,please

thanks for the good story
8/11/2004 c4 24Silver Ice
This is so sweet. You know, I've been reading all these stories and in every one Ron sounds so hot. *snap* Why isn't he real? Excellent work though, I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon.
8/10/2004 c3 2rose-angel1128
This is a good story! It has my fav pairings ;D lol continue soon!
8/10/2004 c3 24Silver Ice
Aw. Ron and Hermione are so meant to be! Too bad she wasn't at the doorway just a little bit earlier. lol Great chapter, can't wait for the proposal! Update soon!
8/7/2004 c2 Mufleta
sweet!...please update
8/6/2004 c2 Silver Ice
Oh Ron and Hermione are so in love. *sigh* When will they admit it! Excellent chapter, I like it lots...especially when Ron like blew Harry off to talk to Hermione. :) That was awesome. lol Write another chapter soon and update!
8/6/2004 c1 Silver Ice
This story is so great! I think that Harry would be an Auror and Ron would so join the Chuddley Cannons. :) I loved this chapter and I can't wait to read more!