for Kagome's Courage

2/5/2014 c7 jennautena
I love this fanfic and am dyyyyiiinnggg to see how it ends. BUT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE 2004! Please continue this beautiful work!
8/19/2013 c7 Fanficreader
I agree, I have read a bunch of fanfics and yours is in the top 2 #1 please finish it's still so interesting. PLEASE FINISH!
8/12/2013 c7 Yoloexpress101
You have to let me know if you finished the story. Or can you please finish it?
8/11/2013 c7 Random fan66766
Please finish
4/7/2013 c7 M.W
really good story
1/9/2013 c7 tohoru-12
i love it! ilove it !i love it!
when are you going to publish the next chapter?
answer me please!
6/11/2009 c1 izzy is awesome
I'm just asking but are you ever gonna finish this story it's really good and i want to knoe whhat happens.

YOU ROCK #1
6/8/2009 c7 izzy is awesome
LOL. I really like this story so far. so pretty please with sugar on top continue. Your an awesome writter keep up the good work.
6/3/2007 c7 ME
OMG!make another chappie!SOON!your such a good writer! i mean it WRITE SOON
12/5/2006 c7 Brittany
YO UR STORY KICKS ASS!PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER STORY!

YOU RULE!1
2/26/2006 c7 Amanoda
I cannot wait till another chapter is added lolz I am HYPER!
2/14/2006 c7 Amanoda Amanda
OMG FRIKEN AWESOME STORI! I LUV IT LIKE MADNESS! U HAVE TO WRITE MORE A.S.A.P.! OR ELSE I'LL HUNT U DOWN N DE-CAPITATE U IN UR SLEEP WITH A SPOON! JK...LOLZ...O.O IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? PROBABLY NOT...*shrugs* I LIKE THE CPAS LOCK BUTTON! DONT BLAME ME, BLAME SOCIETY! WAIT...NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, DON'T BLAME SOCIETY, BLAME MY BRAIN! *mumbles*...Stupid Brain...always trying to think...LOLZ! Well nicee stori BYE!
7/2/2005 c5 Serenity
Hi I really like this story can you finish it please I really want to know what happend to Kagome

Serenity
4/20/2005 c7 brmngirl
This story is really good. It has a real interesting plot. I hope you update soon. 10/10. Laterz.
1/5/2005 c7 InuKagFan
OMG this is a GREAT story! and it is something that could possibly happen in the show/manga! PLEASE write more! I REALLY want to know what happens next!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »