for Hear His Voice

8/31/2012 c1 wildcild
i absolutely love this. this is not the first time i have read this or the fifth but i still love it well done
4/22/2006 c1 Commando Intrepid
HI Hannurdock, it's almost 6am in Peru Southamerica and I looked for a short fic to go to bed. Glad I found it. I liked this Murdock h/c since it wasn't 'Nam, hallucinations or a (slash) non-correspondent love. It was just a story about being ignored and how much it hurts, mainly when the ignore comes from the best friends/close family.

Thanks a lot. Lupe aka CI
4/5/2006 c1 7cooroo
Aw, that was so sweet! I liked how Murdock would compare the Team to ninja turtles... and BA's reply was great! I also liked Hannibal beating everyone at table tennis. Good job.
8/30/2005 c1 16european coffee addict
really dunno. murdock might be insane and crazy but he's no lil' kid begging for attention and being satisfied with table tenis. nevertheless it was sweet.
7/2/2004 c1 amelia wynters
Didn't care too much for the slight slash you threw in there, but besides that, I really liked it! Murdock needs a hug!
2/20/2003 c1 Rachel Wright
I have to say that this story is brilliant,I have read it now several times and it still amazes me and surprises me in many ways.
5/27/2001 c1 12Gypsy Esmerelda
That was really sweet. Poor Murdock.