for The Many Mini Misadventures of M Chauvelin

11/8/2016 c1 4FernFfoulkes
Ha ha, ha ha ha ha, ha ha! Love it!
8/7/2012 c1 4AlpineSheep
I have suddenly become aware of the shocking fact I have not posted a reveiw on this story - despite the fact that I even added it to my favorites list and it has been one of my favorites for years now! So allow me now to say well done! I love this story! It makes me laugh out loud every time I read it - even when I'm at the library - usually by the time I get to the piles of black underwear :D The way you kept Chauvelin in character and yet manage to saturate the story in epic silliness is pure genius. You definitely have a reader in me should you choose to write a sequel.
11/30/2008 c1 14Pimpernel Princess
This was fantastic. Could you please write more? Thank you for quoting Peter Pan-that line should really be used more often. Loved Percy in the window! Too bad Margot never made an appearance!
11/24/2005 c1 6Daughter Mestizo
I admit, I'm always somewhat suspicious of these humor fanfics based on drama, but this one was really cute! And rather amusing, I must say. *muses*

Bonus points for correct spelling and grammar. In fact, I should kiss you for it!

Please tell me you'll continue this! At the moment, it's my only source of SP!Robespierre fanfic.

D-M
2/18/2005 c1 5Italian-Goil
*gasp!* I'm still laughing! That was classic! thanks so much for posting...this is great. :o) *laughs*
1/12/2005 c1 somebody else
Write more oh fellow Pimpernel fan! Zounds! There are so few entertaining fic these days! Your is quite a breath of fresh, pmpernel scented air!
1/10/2005 c1 Aurora
*gigglefits*

Love it, my dear. It's so ridiculous and goofy and . . . just right. Thank you!
10/28/2004 c1 7Irukapooka
LOVED IT! Update soon! Poor Percy...LOL!
9/18/2004 c1 granny's super secret grand kids
That was a hilarious story! Write some more
8/21/2004 c1 8nessundormagal
I love it! That was funny! please continue!
8/21/2004 c1 Lizzie Blakeney
Goofy! Wondreful! I loved it. Great job!
8/17/2004 c1 41nebulia
*falls off chair*

I was expecting this to be awful, with bads grammar and all, but it was hilarious! Everyone was in character (well, I don't know about Robespierre, because I know nothing about Robespierre), and it was reall funny!

This is definitely a favorite.
8/16/2004 c1 deletedaccounttake2
Absolutely hillarious. Chauvelin is surprisingly in character, and I quite love Robsepierre. He is my all- time favorite crazed Jacobin.
8/13/2004 c1 Imbecamiel
Hahaha! FUDGE BARS! LOL Your story was SO funny! Loved it - definately keep writing!

Imbecamiel(aka Emily from the Blakeney Manor message board)
8/13/2004 c1 15Nefhiriel
Yes! I'm the first to review : ) That was marvelous! Superb! Maginficent! Wonderful! Exellent! You have such a nack for writing! And it was too funny. LOL. You had me giggling wildly : ) Poor Chauvein... You metioned a sequel? *hint hint* And just how long are you going to make us wait?

Keep it coming!