FanFiction.Net
for The Family Curse

7/2/2020 c1 7csg-III
I don't know Phoebe very well, but I got some manipulative vibes from her. First, she mistreated Cole from the Alternate World, then
She gave him a long passionate kiss. "Please help us!"
It seemed to me that she was manipulating him with that kiss and not kissing him out of genuine love.

It became more clear to me in the end:
"You are the one who tried to kill me, not once, but at least three times," Cole said. "Oh, and for your information, I never chose to become the source, he possessed me."
"What?" Phoebe said. "I did not know that!"
"Exactly, you didn't even care enough about us to even bother to find out what really happened," Cole said. "Goodbye and don't call me again."

I can completely understand why Cole was pissed, and left Phoebe.
The fact that she quickly moved on from Cole to Jason was another hint.

About the time travel itself, I can definitely see how they ended up getting in a timeline where some things were better (they had their mother and father) but other things were much much worse (the evil Source controlling almost everything, Paige was wiped out from existence) and wanted to reset the timeline. I wonder if they had succeed in only taking blood from Ruth and not killing her, if things would have been so drastically changed.

Very interesting story. Really wish I knew the show better so I could get a better grasp at everything mentioned, but nevertheless, I enjoyed it very much.
9/23/2018 c1 wiccancharmedguy
very good chapter please continue the story
11/7/2017 c1 34CMR Rosa
I admit the Charmed ones being curse on the love life is very likely, I like how Cole in the end told Phoebe he did not choose to be the Source and she never care to find that out.
4/30/2017 c1 11Loki God of Evil
Wow, it was shocking at just how much had changed when the simple act of decapitation had taken place, but it was a significant event and the turns of events that followed certainly made my eyes open. Piper and Leo aww, personally I loved Phoebe and Cole, wasn't a huge fan of cupid, it seemed too cliche to put her with a deity of love.
11/6/2005 c1 2Badgirl21
Great story! plz update a new chapter where phoebe and cole get back together!
8/22/2005 c1 35mandymoore1
i like it butphoebe and cole are made for each outherso i dident like the ending
9/26/2004 c1 12Melinda Turner Halliwell
Wait a second? paige and Gleen? Phoebe and Jason? Oh no I don't like it at all! Phoebe should be with Cole(FOREVER AND MORE) and Paige with Richard... oh man you screwed the whole story up!
8/15/2004 c1 1wickedwms
Yippe, you are posting your series here too! I love your alternate season 6 stories. I hope this means you will be bringing on its conclusion soon! In the meantime, I can now reread your series again!
8/15/2004 c1 lil-country-girl
wow! this is a great story. a few spelling mistakes yes,but a really really great story.

i swear i would read this again and again if this was a book i couold hold in my hands. graet job and keep up the good work.