FanFiction.Net
for Secrets

9/20/2019 c1 Guest
It’s just a suggestion but maybe Julie kindly turns Charlie down then Linda comes into the picture so Charlie is happy but then Gaffney has a scare but then eventually is getting better and is back at school and then one night there’s a fire and Adam romantically runs back in to save Julie.
9/20/2019 c1 Guest
Sorry I’m not being rude here it was a great story and passionately written but after all those fights and then Julie and Adam expressing there love for each other after all that struggle it would feel so wrong to put Julie and Charlie together
1/23/2015 c11 aroundsundown
damn you had to stop there. Might be a long shot but worth trying. Update please?
12/28/2014 c12 Guest
OH MY GOSH! PLZZZ update. This story's one of the best I've read.
12/21/2012 c12 Duckgurl96
Morrrrreeeeee!
8/4/2012 c12 blackkat64
are you going to update agian?
8/28/2011 c12 6MsFairytales
Dear God, i am literally on the fence on who to choose! Adam and Julie all the way but Charlie here is just so, sweet D: please update soon!
3/9/2011 c12 1Raee
so i realize this story hasn't been updated since 08... but seriously how could you just leave it there? Your plot is fantastic, I could walk away from it... please finish this... who does she choose?
2/4/2011 c12 aroundsundown
Well damn. Just as it got to the most interesting part. Frankly I love those two boys Adam and Charlie.

I loved it. Nicely developed story for the most part. Wish you would continue! Can just leave it hanging like that! I love Adam here but Charlie's been so great too!
1/6/2011 c12 6heartbreakerginny
It's a cute story! Pretty well written too!
8/13/2009 c12 sarah
i know its been ages since you updated but it would be great if you went back to this story its really good
12/28/2008 c1 luv990696luv
OMG! i love your fanfic!

this is d reason why i have to sign up here...juz to say PLS. UPDATE!

i am a J/A shipper but the character of Charlie is very charming esp. the part wen he sings for Julie!

ur the best...and this is one of my FAvORITES! my first FAvorite!

PLS. UPDATE SOON & KEEP IT UP!
7/19/2008 c12 18jeytonlover
Julie/Adam all the way! Please!
7/19/2008 c12 a
I love your story and you did make it difficult but I love Julie/Adam so I hope that it ends that way. If you go the other way I cant be disapointed and that my dear is a great skill of your. I stop reading fics that dont have the parings I like but I've read this one almost all the way through( you haven't finished yet)
7/17/2008 c12 1Mids-all-the-way
OMG! I loved your story! I just read it all in one sitting and I almost broke my computer when there was no more. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! This is one of the best stories I have ever read on fanfiction! EK!

-Mids