FanFiction.Net
for Poison

9/19/2004 c1 13mugglemin
Yeah, it was a bit crap. But I really enjoyed it. Why'd you have to kill her, tho?
8/24/2004 c1 freaky-minnie
I really liked it...I must admit that I nearly started to cry in the end ;-)
8/18/2004 c1 10Catwoman99
Well, I don't think it's crap. That could be because Poison is one of my favorite Alice Cooper songs. ;-) You made it fit well with the story. Hehehe, never thought I see a AD/MM songfic with an Alice Cooper song! You rock, my friend!

-April :-)
8/18/2004 c1 14Palanfanaiel
WOW! There must some telephatic chain between us. I mean here the other day I was just hearing that song, though with Prodigy! (Is Alice Cooper in Prodigy? Cos I don't know anything about Prodigy! Heh heh)I really really really LOVED it! 'Loved' with lines beneath it! =) Definitely an OUTSTANDING! Congrats! And so fab. of you to think of that song, simply superb!

Cya, =) Pal, who're applauding rather loudly. Uhh, was that a cheer. Yes it was. We =)
8/18/2004 c1 4Erimenthetic
That's beautiful... so sad. Song goes perfectly. Ah... poor Albus and Minerva
8/18/2004 c1 32griseldalafey
It's certainly different. And difference is good. At least this time. Could he be anymore of an idiot? I liked it.
8/17/2004 c1 18Intelligent Witch
i liked that it was intriguing and though i think minerva may have been a bit too forward i defenitely liked it and htought it was in character

~Emily
8/17/2004 c1 AnyOtherWorld
I LOVE THIS SONG! It is one of my top ten favourite songs of ALL TIME! The story was also really, really good. I enjoyed reading it. I've done an Alice Cooper songfic myself. It's not angsty though. It's actually very fluffy, and nowhere near as well written as this.

Keep up the fantastic writing.

~i-h8-sclub~