for The reincarnation of Naraku

7/9/2015 c21 1aquilu
What happened to Inuyasha are the others trapped in the modern error with the well destroyed? I can't seem to find the sequence of this
12/15/2013 c25 10sailormewmewinuluver
is this the end?! why!? I love it is there gonna b a sequel? I need more! ok flipout session over...
12/13/2010 c3 10ADHD Fairy Princess Minky
Uh...sorry...I'm not going to finish reading this. :( I don't know why, but I'd prefer it if the Senshi had already beaten Galaxia.

I remember the episode (heck, I own it) where they were at the mansion playing Janken to see who would dance with Haruka next, but...I just don't like all this being in the middle of season 3. Again, sorry. :(
12/13/2010 c2 ADHD Fairy Princess Minky
Lady TSUNAMI? O_o You don't mean Tsunami from Tenchi Muyo, do you? She has light blue hair too... _;;
12/13/2010 c1 ADHD Fairy Princess Minky
Good chapter; it explains the boy very well and how he became Naraku once again.

Although...it was a bit difficult to read. There were slight mispellings in some places and you should've added a comma here and there; but, overall, it was good! :D
9/10/2009 c24 26Cobrawolf Meiji
Nice fic. If they had a award for the best Fanfic ever, I would say this would be it :)
2/14/2009 c24 4DarkJackel
So I take it Naraku has taken to Saron's sense of style, nice. I must say though that I hope the GFAS-X1 Destroy isn't the only mech in his arsenal.

-_-Me-_-
3/9/2007 c23 7Taeniaea
I Love The Story!
3/8/2007 c22 Taeniaea
I Love The Chapter:22!
3/3/2007 c21 Taeniaea
I Love The Chapter:21 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
11/7/2006 c20 Taeniaea
I love The Chapter:20 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
11/1/2006 c19 Taeniaea
I Love The Chapter:19 Plz Plz Update It Soon! P.S Don't yet Naraku Get His Evil No Good Hands On Poor Hotaru!
11/29/2005 c19 Danni the elf
love the story so far. keep up the great work.
10/30/2005 c19 Rune Knight Genryu
Very good, i realy loved it...

But i dont fink Hitomi IS Naraku, instead he is POSSESSED be him...
10/10/2005 c19 14Star Girl11
Star Girl -finally relaxing after going through MANY mood swings-: That was good! The Tenchi add on was totaly unexpected on my part. Anyway that was really good! Please update soon!

Riako -to Akila-: Is this normal for her to go through so many mood swings?

Akila -shakes head-: Nah. Not even in fics that are longer than this.

Riako: Is that a good thing?

Akila -shrugs-: I don't know, but I think its a sign she really enjoyed this story.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »