for Regret

4/10/2008 c2 47Ardwynna Morrigu
You've done an excellent job with the two different voices, and with showing that Tsuzuki isn't quite as dense as he often appears. It's sad that now they've both worked through the muddle of misunderstandings but can't bring themselves to say so and bridge that gap once more.
8/29/2007 c1 22Lovell Luka
I love it, purr...
7/24/2006 c1 2mysticalilly
AW...this is so kawaii, and sad. You have suceeded in making me cry. I love this. I hope you plan to continue. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites. I don't know what else to say...I'm somewhat speechless. But I can tell you that you are doing a fantastic job!
5/24/2006 c2 46Mishiko Shinsei
This is such a well done, emotionally charged piece. Easily one of my favorite stories ever. Thank you for sharing.
4/27/2006 c2 11Lost Demon102
With the same idea, ending even, it was still so sad! (almost drowns in tears)

I like your writing style... This was the most depressing YnM I've read so far...
4/27/2006 c1 Lost Demon102
Aww... That was so sad! I totally cried here! :(

Well, (sniff) on to the next chapter...
12/20/2005 c2 19OnLuckyDay
Hi!

I like the first chapter, the Hisoka voice's is pretty good!
11/27/2005 c2 23Neru
That was really good, just like the first part. OK, I won't try to write a smart review because I feel somewhat hurt.

You see, this story is just so true.."once you step over a certain line, things never will be the same again"

It was really beautiful.
11/19/2005 c2 7Kanon Hara
wow.. this fic... just wonderfully written. I love it! Aww poor Tsuzuki... i hope you'll update soon. yes? please?
11/3/2005 c1 3Angry Angel
Aw... well, that was certainly gorgeous. I don't usually stray too far from the Final Fantasy Yaoi fandoms *OMG Seifer x Squall* *twitch* *shameless fangirl moment*

...

Yeah, what was I saying? *cough* Anyway. I'm glad I've been watching YnM again and stumbled across this lil fic of yours... I like the perspective you took on Hisoka, it's quite different from what I've usually seen in TxH fics. I can honestly see Soka behaving that way, sad as it might be. The end was heartbreaking, but it made sense. Sometimes, things just don't work out because the timing isn't right and misunderstandings get in the way *sad sigh* Oh well.

Loved it n_n
6/17/2005 c1 HappyxHatter
wow this story really hit me hard in the face.

I cried and cried...i dont know why but I did.

It made me feel so incredibly sad that my mom even noticed.

Then when I tried to explain what was wrong she rolled her eyes and said,"you and your gay stories..."

Either way TsuzukixHisoka is undoubtedly my favorite Yami no Matsuei couple.

Thank you for writing such an angsty fic...

-R
11/12/2004 c1 Ellechan
That was...depressing. But you managed believable characterizations. Poor Tsuzuki.

I hope to read more from you in the future ^^
10/19/2004 c1 29PJ Zatken
Ah, no wonder a lot of people love your stories...they hit home. Very sad, and very true...

As to technical stuff, the story's well-written...the story's pace is good, and although it's a one-shot, it is not rushed. For short, you did what you have to do in one chapter and succeeded in sending the poignant message across.

I don't have any particular fave pairing, but Tsuzuki / Hisoka, Tsuzuki/Tatsumi, and Tatsumi/Watari hit close for me...and with Hisoka mentioning Tatsumi at the end was a nice touch.

Good job, and I will be reviewing your other fics very very soon ;-D
10/19/2004 c1 4Armadei
I first read this story about a month ago and it really left an impression on me. For the past week or so, I've been working out some things with my own romantic relationship and the memory of reading this story just showed up, slapped me in the face, and said "listen to me!" You see, I can completely identify with Hisoka's position in this fanfic.

The Yami fanfic tradition tends to group Hisoka/Tsuzuki fanfics into certain categories. You have oodles of Tsuzuki/Hisoka fluff, which is nice for those sad, depressing days, and you have your Tsuzuki/Hisoka PWPs and your Tsuzuki/Hisoka adventure arcs and your Tsuzuki/Hisoka darkfics and even some Tsuzuki/Hisoka fics with BDSM leanings. However, I have never read a fic quite like this one in any fandom. It's a dose of reality that some relationships are better off without getting romantically involved. And there's few things that are more frustrating or saddening than not being able to feel the same level of love that a close friend feels for you. You were able to capture those same emotions so well in this story.

As far as constructive criticism goes, I always try to find at least one thing that could be improved upon, especially since I know how important feedback is to writers. If there's one thing I would suggest you try to do it'd be avoiding using the same phrases or words in close proximity to each other. (For example, beginning several paragraphs in a row with "I," etcetera.) Of course, this is mostly just a nit-picking thing.

Excellent writing, Starza-san.
10/10/2004 c1 8shinybicho
Ouch...isn't that just too sad? I like- LOVE your story, but it was too sad! ;_;... *sniff* Why can't it just be a simple 'happy-ever-after'? But, then again, it would make it boring. Almost- (note that I said ALMOST!) end with or have angst that has romance with Hisoka and Tsuzuki.

I really LOVE your story, because it was detailed, and it had my favorite couple too! Just as long as the bastard (*cough*muraki*cough*)isn't there. (Note [again]: sorry muraki fans!)

^_^ Just hope you continue to write other stories or even make a sequel! Your choice. G-luck, then! God bless thee!

Keigou, isshin