for Dreams of a memory

12/3/2012 c1 20Hellga
Very powerful...
5/4/2012 c1 7Fortune Zyne
Guh, so angsty. I think it might have gone better if Eöl had taken her with him on his journeys maybe instead of keeping her in the woods all the time.
3/4/2010 c1 7Queen of the Skye
wow. that is beautiful-and i mean the writing, not the subject matter. THAT is sort of creepy, that she was able to so completely brainwash herself? sort of like stockholm syndrome.

and yet somehow, it's sweet.
3/10/2008 c1 Gina
A lovely rendering of Ardehel's perspective. Kinda how I see her myself. And I think, for an Elf: she's very typical of a lot of humans! (isn't the dark handsome stranger the one u always imagine u want?) ! lol Yet: she has that sadness of hindsight... but we as humans get that sad priveledge too... so we empathise with her. good job! well done!
9/3/2004 c1 And
Wow, beautiful. Very powerful. Is it one shot, or will you wrote more?
8/29/2004 c1 42Marchwriter
That was exceedingly powerful and very beautifully done.

I loved it! The tale of Aredhel and Eol is one of my favorites in the Silmarillion.

~Lady of Light~ -
8/24/2004 c1 24Vana Tuivana
I love the parallel you bring between Nerdanel and Aredhel. It's very interesting to consider that their lives intertwine somewhat and form a connection, which may lend to Aredhel's later decisions... Very interesting piece and very well-written.
8/23/2004 c1 34Elfique
lovely piece; well written and a good portrayal of their relationship.