for seventh year

1/27/2008 c15 93JUJUChick16
I like this story, please update!
11/2/2007 c15 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
8/24/2007 c15 30Marish89
Are you planning on updating? Please do so, I really want to read more!
2/9/2007 c15 entre-lagrimas-y-suspiros
I really like this. Are you finished with it? I really hope that you continue it cause its very good.
9/5/2006 c15 Amand1
Please, give us the rest ! I'm really impatient ! So take pity of me, and be kind, please ! I've read the translation you did in french, and then i continued my reading in english, but there is no end yet ! SIGH ! I'm waiting...

Kiss
8/25/2006 c14 2SheIsMySin
I was just wondering if you were going to continue this story? It's really good and I would love to read the rest!
7/28/2006 c15 warm heart
This was the most delicious piece of writing I read for a long time. Thank you very much!
4/26/2006 c15 1coffee2lover
OH wow you have to update this is an amazing story... I want to read more and hope it never stops. Please Update I see you haven't in a quite a while but thats no reason not. If anything its all the reason more. Please update.
1/20/2006 c15 13Sphinxey
This is an excellent story. There aren't many HG/MM stories out there, and I prefer one's that don't rush into things. Please update!
1/13/2006 c1 1KnightMare24
i know its been a while, so chances are probably pretty slim, but will you ever continue this story? I love the way you are developing the relationship.

princess alexandria
12/29/2005 c15 Johanna
Great story! Please, another chapter. Right. Now. *puppy eyes*
8/30/2005 c15 Amethystdancer
I hope you update soon. I really like HG/MM fics! You should write more of them. Keep up the good work. ^_^
8/8/2005 c15 2SheIsMySin
I loved your story, I hope you write more
8/7/2005 c15 Maeg
that is a good story, you should keep on writing! i really like it.
7/30/2005 c15 LivingForHim
Oh, my word. You are an amazingly talented writer, and I love the plotline. I really like HG/MM fics, and this is by far the best one I've read so far. I would have commented on the other ones, but I figured that you wouldn't look at them.. I like where this is going, and I, for one, can really relate to it, needing that form of a mother figure, needing support like that, just someone to be there in general, and you portray that SO WELL.. you brought tears to my eyes. Keep writing, you're amazingly talented.
72 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »