for seventh year

11/17/2004 c1 ok
the story itself and the plotline see really good, but dear god your grammar and spelling sucks. "The GrangerS" S! More than one! Two parents! get a beta!
11/16/2004 c13 1Frizance
Kick ass chapter. Update more often this is a such cool fanfic.
11/15/2004 c1 2MichikoMorimoto
I love your fanfic! I like the plot to it :D I already added you to my Favourite Authors list, I can't wait to read more from you!
11/1/2004 c12 1Dylan Mikayla Jordan
I must say that I love your stories... you are on my favourite authors list and I get an e-mail everytime you post something. Being as I am currently one that has fallen for my oh-so practical history teacher, I am a huge fan of HG/MM and even write it when I have the time. That being said, I read chapters 1-12 all in one sitting. I love your writing, the storyline is wonderful, and although I must say that I find myself thinking, "Just jump her already," it is amazing the way you are able to draw out the plot to add suspense and a true desire to see how things end up. I am looking forward to reading the rest of this delicious tale, please update soon. :)
10/29/2004 c12 1Frizance
Funny chapter. I love youre plot. It is cool.
10/29/2004 c12 2La-Belle-Epoque
Oh honey, you started so good with this kitchen-food-make-you-fee-at-home-thing and then… ok, as I said: the beginning is really good. Your description of the whole (almost whole) order preparing this “delicious
10/10/2004 c11 La-Belle-Epoque
Well, this are another two very sweet chapters. Poor Minerva has to do all the nasty and hard work by herself. But luckily you send her weasleys and mad eye and tonks, so she has a little bit of supporting around her. I had to laugh about that very surprised arthur weasley when he couldn’t find McGonagall…. And the situation when Mione looses Minervas hair… “The mouths of the others had by then reached the ground.
9/29/2004 c9 La-Belle-Epoque
Aww, love it. This is so cute how they realise their feelings for each other step by step. And please: don’t make them “jump at each other
9/15/2004 c8 ariesjade1374
well i like it so far but they need to get together soon! but the whole falling in love thing is pretty good too
9/15/2004 c8 La-Belle-Epoque
This chapter is a really atmohspherical one. You don't have it to complain with the previous - there can't be always the great lovescene or something like that.

It so real the way you describe their relationship and its slow development. its quite natural how act around each other. and not ooc - so far, don't know, what you have in mind for further chapters.

I really like how minerva is so understanding and comforting and how she noticed hermione as a grown up woman - it's so cute.

when the time is ready and they will get together it will have the power of an earthquake.
9/14/2004 c8 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had Professor McXonnagal react to what Hermione was going through. Please update soon.
9/11/2004 c7 ariesjade1374
LOVED IT! KEEP IT COMING, ONLY HURRY! I DON'T HAVE A VERY LONG ATTENTION SPAN!
9/11/2004 c7 La-Belle-Epoque
ok, let me say just this: I LOVE IT! This story will turn out as something great. it is already. I love the way you create the closeness and the distance between them both. THey are professor and student, and they are two women, and they are maybe friends and one they day they will be lovers and its noticeable yet. I especially like the line in which hermione wake up, looking in Minervas "jade eyes". What an awesome expression. What can I say more? Go ahead, i am lost for words.
9/11/2004 c7 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you described how Hermione felt when she woke up beside Professor McConnagal. Please update soon.
9/7/2004 c6 La-Belle-Epoque
hey, thank you for such a beautiful and emotional chapter. the best you wrote so far, i think. you did a great work in developing their relationship so detailed and slow.

and may i make you a compliment about your language? don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad the chaps before and god knows how often i spoil my fics with all these idioms i am not able to translate but it's really good this time. it's not just an understanding, it's really enjoyble to read.
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »