for seventh year

9/6/2004 c6 Em
I really hope you don't turn this into a slash. Its too good of a story to ruin.
9/6/2004 c6 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I luiked how you had Hermione & Professor McConnagal acting like two old friends. Please update soon.
9/2/2004 c5 2La-Belle-Epoque
well done. i like the atmosphere you create
9/1/2004 c5 14Morgana-Alex
I like it. An Umbridge that Minerva could actually throw out yea!

I love the way you are portraying Minerva, I know its ooc but it's good. Please write more soon. MA
9/1/2004 c5 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how Professor McConnagal dealt with the nosy neighbor Mrs. Noytt. Please update soon.
8/30/2004 c4 Morgana-Alex
'best prof ever' I like it and I like the way you are writing Minerva. Please update soon. JA
8/30/2004 c4 2La-Belle-Epoque
it's not very nice of you always to end when it turns so exciting :-) Can't wait for the happy end.
8/29/2004 c4 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had McConnagal react to having deal with hiding Hermione's parents. And helping Hermione with covering up them going into hiiding. please update soon.
8/27/2004 c3 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I likeds how you had Hermione react to hjaving her family go into hiding. Please update soon.
8/24/2004 c3 14Morgana-Alex
I like this fic very much and as it is one of the rare MM/HG fic's I beg you to continue. I'd like to see where this story is going. JA
8/24/2004 c3 2La-Belle-Epoque
ohh, thats really cute. keep going, i am so curious...
8/23/2004 c3 Elayne Sedai
Please keep writing. I love HermioneMcGonagall stories. However, I would recommend getting a beta reader to go over your work and correct any spelling or grammer mistakes.

Hope you update soon,