for You Can't Cheat Death

8/28/2009 c1 2Meowmie
Awesome!
1/23/2009 c1 Angela
Hey. Awesome poetry. If you're planning to write more, you could write one about Death himself as one of the main characters. I went through every fanfic on Final Destination and I only found three-they were all poems. No one has written about Death as a main character. I was going to write one but now I'm not so sure. Just an idea...
7/21/2005 c1 Tempra
(Touches author's shoulder) OUCH! That was hot! Short and simple...abrupt and to the point. No descriptions were needed. Oh so very dark! I am shaking right now...please don't hurt me! It was that convincing!
12/19/2004 c1 Orli-Lover42
Can't wait for your other FD fics...this was awesome.
6/2/2003 c1 m
It'S GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT! OMG! Ya know, that while watching the movie I was really afraid that the mortician could be some kinda a mad-voodoo-priest or whatever. I really didn't want a human killer. But I should've had more faith in the brilliance of J.W. and G.M. who already did such amazing work on 'X-Files' and 'Space'! But I like your idea of the mortician actually being Death.

Really cool!
3/15/2003 c1 1Caspican Duck Duck
Having just seen Final Destination 2, this rings more true now than it would have before I saw the sequel. This is really awesome and I await your other FD fics. Well done!
2/19/2003 c1 1Dharke
Hey wow - thats really creepy. i liked it. you did a great job of writing it and i'll look forward to reading more of your final destination work.
10/14/2002 c1 pari106hotmail.com
Good idea. Actually, I think you're right about the mortician. He's definitely either more than he seems... Or he's been down in the basement with the stiffs *way* too long... Cause the guy is too creepy :P You should keep writing. There are way too few fics in this category.
7/17/2001 c1 Jennifer
That was good but you should add more!
5/6/2001 c1 Wil Jones
That was cool, and I agree with you. Mr. Bludworth wis definitely more than just a mortician.
3/10/2001 c1 marsha
Good start. It would be very interesting to see a fan-fic full-length story done from Death's POV.

Dig the "They are my mice" line. I definitely think you should write more. Your choice of words is skillful, and you have set an ominous tone - all in all, a praiseworthy beginning.

3.95 out of 5 stars.
3/2/2001 c1 26Stargazer1
Wowwy! Very good! I like it! and I LOVED the movie! lol
2/12/2001 c1 HJV
Hey I didn't like the moive, but this is a cool poem. It kind of makes you feel sorry for Death because he had to put in some overtime to take out the last Seven kids, and it just goes to show you can't I repeat can't cheat DEATH. The poem is good the Moive was bad! That is all and keep on writing cause poems are anything BUT "DUMB"!
2/12/2001 c1 ME
This was really dumb.
2/10/2001 c1 Crisi
Cute.. real cute :) I like it!
24 Page 1 2 Next »