FanFiction.Net
for Belong

9/1/2004 c1 24Alhendra
Brilliant! Very well written...amazingly so. I think it's perfect...poor Subaru still desperately in love even though he knows that it will only get him into worse and worse pain. Amazing way you have with words. Loved it!
9/1/2004 c1 6Takako san
Subaru and seishiro pairings are not myfavourite-i must admit

however,before reading your story i read your reviews, and they were very good-so i figured it couldnt hurt to read this fic

then reading it i felt like wow

your writing is brilliant

REALLY

/throws loads and loads of roses

amazing-you really have a great way with words

you should write more!

MORE I TELL YOU!
8/31/2004 c1 14chris pwure
what can i say about this except i was blown away by the language and the clarity of it all? it really touched me and i liked how you seemed to go into each character , though more of subaru than seishirou and explore the deeper meaning behind their actions. though i was really hoping that seishirou would just give poor subaru a break but nonetheless, this piece is definitely an outstanding one. it would be nice for this to be more than a one shot because you really are a spectular writer.
8/30/2004 c1 13Insane Onna
Actually, I think that Jesus' situation differs in the sense that HE knew all along that Judas was meant to betray him. It can't be true betrayal if Jesus knew all along that in the end, Judas would betray him ne? *sighs* Poor Subaru...Btw, it's a nice ficcie! A nice, twisted ficcie! Just what I always wanted! ^-^
8/28/2004 c1 Anonymous
Well, that was interesting! ^_^ Seemed kinda on the short side tho...Anyways, I can understand as a religious person your desire to add some religion to everyones favorite angsty bishie, but based on said bishies life and occupation, if anything I'd image he'd be a Buddist, Hindu, or Shinto (since much of onmyoji seems to be based off of the Sutra's.) Well, that and I can't really see Subaru as a religious person, no matter the religion itself. Other than that, I can't think of anything else that stood out oddly to me, so keep up the good work!