for Engaged

7/4/2010 c1 4xXBlueSpherianXx
Ahahaha! Love how you make Yuri a potty mouth and perverted!
12/7/2005 c1 1HAL Productions
Awsome fanfic! I can't find many shadow hearts fanfics with Alice and Yuri (maybe it's got something to do with the fact that I only look up humor ones XD?) Please please please continue T-T I'd love to see how this turns out!
5/10/2005 c1 Queen of the Moon
Bravo! This fic is so #1. What is more cooler that having a Yuri who is not like the one in Shadow Hearts. Oh gosh. Bravo! 100/100 ^_^
5/2/2005 c1 guru
please update or else my head will fall off!
3/21/2005 c1 20Lord Vukodlak
don't worry about what happend in Shadow Hearts 2. Just keep going with this story I want to see what happens next.
2/8/2005 c1 GundamGrl 01
You absolutely must continue this story! (I only review for the stories that I really, really like)

Despite the fact(as you said) that SH:C makes this story...Anyways, you must post very soon. I demand it!;)
1/13/2005 c1 1Athla
lol, that was great. It surprised me too when I found out alice had *permenently * died in sh2
11/24/2004 c1 2Diabolic Angel
there're just isn't ENOUGh Yuri and Alice fanfics~! Thank god u're one of those great writers who could grab me by the throat and pin me to the com to read more. HEhHEhhe... PLEASE! update ASAP!
11/5/2004 c1 7Fagor
Pissant...wow. He is SO gonna get smacked by the mom. Good characterization there
10/6/2004 c1 Bunnysrock5
this fic is really incredible! Its the best Shadow hearts fic Ive read in a long time so uh thanks for being such a great writer!
10/1/2004 c1 43Jackie Almasy
Lol, an awesome chapter, I loved it. The humor was abolsutley great and the characters were themselves. Great job, I can't wait to see what happens next!
9/30/2004 c1 28Marvelle Petit
I've been looking for fanfics for the past hour or two and this is the first one I've finished. And liked. So bravo to you, and do add more!
9/26/2004 c1 1ChaosDreamer
Hahaha, very nice job, made me laugh. :D Keep up the good work. I hope to see more from you.
9/24/2004 c1 48psychedelic aya
Yay! I loved this one. The way Yuri thinks is simply so funny, and you've captured it perfectly. Great job! Keep it up! (Next chapter, pretty please?) ^_^
9/22/2004 c1 Bill
no SH2 doesn't prove it wrong. SH2 goes off the bad ending. Good fic.
19 Page 1 2 Next »