FanFiction.Net
for Black Colored Things

7/20/2011 c1 6Morgana-le-Fai
Just thought this was sweet. So I baked you a cookie which is equally sweet. you Just gotta love the kurofai fluff. Thanks.
12/19/2008 c1 wonton-chan
yay!

nice story!

can you make more ch. aarigato!
12/17/2008 c1 3wonton-chan
aw... Thats nice! Go fai!
5/3/2006 c1 shiyarou
Aw! How cute!
3/19/2006 c1 Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet
Coffee. Is. Gross. Or perhaps I'm a tasteless 12 year old? Nah, coffee is gross. Go Sakura-chan! Keep up the great writing!
12/23/2005 c1 kumiya
Haha. I like the last sentence. I like your writing style too. It's very clear.
11/6/2005 c1 Raisse
^^kawaiiyo!
11/6/2005 c1 qq
hmm..dat was cute^^

but the same gender pairing thing

is reali gettin on my nerve .

but othawise...a very good

short fic
10/18/2005 c1 OKi3xDoki3
your right, this was a short story...good...but short...ahahah♥
8/2/2005 c1 OmegaScorpio
*heart* Not only do I love the way you portrayed Fai, but also the symbolism of Fai sweetening Kurogane's black bitterness. XD

*huggles* Go KuroFai! Muahaha, great job! ^_^
3/20/2005 c1 Kuiri-chan
LOL fai is so cute! It's really fun to see fai play tricks on others! (^-^) Anyway, there are a couple of grammar mistakes, we 'ordered cofee' not 'order', 'order' what? [line 2]

~ Keep up the good work! ~ regards from Raven Yohiko ~~ =3
3/17/2005 c1 sun-obsessed
This was really quite amusing! I do like it quite a bit. although I don't really like the faixKuro thing( I don't really hold with same gender thingies), this story is one of my favorites. Please don't be offended at my opinion on "same gender thingies";it's just the way I grew up. I have nothing against you or your story! :)
29 Page 1 2 Next »