FanFiction.Net
for Black Colored Things

2/2/2005 c1 20sugahcat
Adorable ^^ Wonderful short, in chara and cute, too :)
1/6/2005 c1 super-azn-otaku-girl
i really hate Fai-Kurogane pairings also, probably more than everyone else. i scream or growl when i think about it. but your story was actually pretty good! i like how you "introduced" them to coffee. ^_^
1/5/2005 c1 10LadyMeko
aw. i really dont like fai/kuro parings all that much but this was cute. i liked it
12/19/2004 c1 nix
*Finishes fic* More please! ^_^
12/4/2004 c1 pokey
Very cute, and so like them.
12/3/2004 c1 7Pink-Kotote
Aw...its so friggen cute! I LOVE Fai! He's like muh-muh sexy bee-atch! O!
11/24/2004 c1 8Mikazuki Senshi
shiny

more soon, ne?
11/15/2004 c1 xoxbuf-puXdom-cisto7
Your story has a uniqueness to it that I very much like. The subject being coffee is so simple yet you make it more than what it is. Interesting ideas.
11/14/2004 c1 Sozuki
One Word. . . . . . . .

CUTE!
11/4/2004 c1 40Cherry tiger
LOL! I'm not a very big fan of the Kuro x Fye coupling... but this is just too cute! Nice way of planning how each character would take coffee... and the ending was just too cute.

^.^
9/20/2004 c1 4isramadon
Its good, but you should add more to it...a lot more...
9/17/2004 c1 5Ranma Higurashi
Heh...I like! CONTINUE PLEASE!
9/11/2004 c1 37Orenji Yume
hihi! ^^ kawaii fic! ^_^ i like the pairing fye and kurogane. =) usin the coffee part to make a link between the two was cute. ^^
9/8/2004 c1 75White as Sin
Kawaii, hinting between Kuro/Fai... Aww... Both are so sweet, even with Kuro-kun's obsession with Tomoyo-hime... This makes sense. Sakura of course would sweeten hers a lot. Syaoran would just take it... And Kuro would be a stubborn ass and refuse to sweeten it.

Cute story.