for Dark Flames

10/3/2015 c2 Yuhi-chan
I don't have an account so just call me Yuhi-Chan. It was really good but this chapter felt like a repeat of last chapter. You gotta switch it up. I found this chapter 2 hard to read because I felt like I was rereading the same chapter so just skipped to kagome's thoughts and opions.
And did you post chapter 3 first or was there another chapter?
Because they seem to match up to me. Good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
12/27/2012 c2 20Ithilwen Faelivrin
This is really interesting!
3/28/2011 c2 fanfictionjustletpeopledelete
I looooooooooved it. It took an interesting turn, most stories i read have kikyo as the antagonist, but i thought this was a nice change of pace, can't wait until the next one!
12/12/2006 c2 2SoCleverWhatever
Oh! I can't wait to read the next chapter! This is good...
10/4/2006 c2 sj
that was so COOL! You gotta update fast!

^_^
9/19/2006 c2 haraf
that was so COOL! You gotta update fast!

^_^
2/16/2006 c1 4Adelle-Lori Wisteria
totally sesshomaru!
11/29/2005 c2 Kagome Lady of Darkness
I really loved it! Keep up the great work and update asap please!
9/4/2005 c4 alucard5000
I LOVE the story so far, i can't wait for chapter 4. Does Kagome go back through the well and kill InuYasha and Kikyo? andwya i love it and keep it comming.
7/27/2005 c4 junkyard
dude! hurry up and finish the story!i've been waiting since last year for you to finish this story, yet you haven't even wrote one other story. you need to make the chapters longer, way longer!
6/18/2005 c4 celestialprincessofblood
aw that was soo short y'd u make it so short! please update soon thanx ! i luv it!
5/25/2005 c4 caroline
i think it 's a great story .please cont. writing
3/20/2005 c4 cynthia hamilton
make inuyasha go to the modern era and force kagome back but,before he gets to the well,she turns demon and strikes himthen runs off to kill the men and aftershe destroys them,you go along with the rythem.
11/13/2004 c4 2Musouka.Dreamer
Tight story me likey I cant wait to see wut is goin to happen next and is this a Kagome/Sesshomaru story or something else?
10/10/2004 c4 7Mishkov
no dont stop this story i love this story my friend -cries- -then smiles- man im stupid
28 Page 1 2 Next »