for At Sunset

6/28/2010 c1 Lady Whiteraven
Good concept, but you really need to review punctuation rules, and use spell check.
1/20/2005 c1 9Misura
[Uhm, shouldn't it be 'endure' instead of 'endear' in that third to last line?]

A touching read that left me feeling rather sad, in spite of the Companion having gotten to take revenge for his Chosen and dying a relatively easy death. I liked your portrayal of him (or her? 'Zari' might be male or female, I think); the deep love he had for his Chosen and the deep hatred he had for the Blood Mage. (I felt it reflected that Companions aren't purely good and kind and sweet, but also experience 'human' emotions. Even if Zari himself remarked that he felt he was no longer entirely sane.)
12/16/2004 c1 tessabe
I like this, but I wonder about how she, I assume it's a she came to this point. Maybe you could turn it into a story, they don't always have to have happy endings, just look at the last herald mage trilogy. Three books and you knew he was going to die in the end.
10/21/2004 c1 lachrymose
This is a great one-shot. Maybe you could make it a little less formal sounding? Unless.. you're going for that haunting effect of a shadow of a soul.. that's cool too.
9/13/2004 c1 9Luna Corrona
Excellent story, sweetheart! I can't wait to hear more from you.
9/4/2004 c1 39Anei Aikouka
It's an interesting story, and very sad, but it sounds a bit stilted, formal, like she's giving a report rather than talking to herself.

Um, you might want to go over the story with spell-check as well, but it's a lovely story.

Write more. ^^