for To Belong

8/4/2015 c1 Lonely Hawk
that was a really good one shot reflecting on starfire, honestly I did laugh several times
9/24/2014 c1 YunaNara
u had goin awwwwww & laughin a few times.
2/5/2014 c1 29CatLover444
Very Sweet and Funny!
7/27/2013 c1 4Ninetailsjinx
Thanks for posting this cute story. Overall it was an adorable one-shot, though it would be better if you updated it to reflect the revelations of later episodes, like "Go" from season five which informs the audience that Starfire didn't study English, but learned through lip contact. I would have liked to have some more context to describe the time-how long has the team been together by now? Is it set during the series? Which season? If this story is set closer to the beginning of the team's formation, that would help to explain Starfire's naivete regarding Earthen culture and American slang; set later, it would be out of character for Starfire to seem so ignorant and sensitive.
Anyway, thanks again for posting!
4/2/2013 c1 Koriand'R18
Love it !
12/26/2012 c1 3chica13
Very cute! How sweet!
11/7/2012 c1 40Concolor44
Yes! Yes, you did!

A lot of what she went through is similar to ANYONE who gets immersed in a new and very different culture. Think of a Maori tribesman trying to fit into feudal Japan. He'd probably have a worse go of it that Star is in California.

Anyway, yeah, that was pretty cute.
10/29/2010 c1 anonymous
awwwwww...

it's awesome!
8/6/2009 c1 31Amanthya
"...and a bottle of mustard."

Hehe. And yes, you made me go "aw".
7/4/2009 c1 7BerryDrops
Yep that's right another review from me lol. So cute! And romantic! And funny! Poor Star though but yay Robin to the rescue!

I would also like to say sorry for my very rude and butch review to One Thing Leads To Another. I shouldn't of said any of that stuff and the parts that were right (Starfire's speech) I should of said it nicer, and although I had had a bad day and still going through it lol, it is no excuse for my behaviour and you are a great writer I just fear you've got a little to sucked in with the other authors on this sights habbits at writing that ytou to have fallent trap to the OOCness and speech problems... but that's not your fault.

And although I wished I could of said this in a private message so it was... well private there was no button lol. And now every gets to see me grovel at your feet for forgivness, well not exactly your feet... your virtual feet... well now I make you sound like you live in a computer lol.

Well anyhoo I am sorry and next time I will keep my thoughts to myself.
12/5/2008 c1 2Xo Soaring Star Xo
OK this defetnly made me say AW

LOVED IT XD FAV
7/4/2008 c1 CasperDGS
Raven and cake? You are a wonderful author!
8/15/2007 c1 AnimeGirl
Ha, ha!Aw! That is hilarious and cute! I write stories too, and you should write a chapter story! That is so cute! *tears* aw!
6/28/2007 c1 11cartoonstar
aw this story is so wonderful

haha, starfire called beast boy a pimp, i rolled over laughing

i loved, LOVED the ending, robin and starfire fics are the best ^_^
6/28/2007 c1 12Serenity - formerly sb1
Aw, that was really cute. I loved it. Write another one.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »