for Her Father's Eyes

1/5/2006 c4 Renee
Are you going to write anymore to the series its getting good. May be make randy a grandfather and at the time of his grandchilds birth he has the same fear that his daughter will die the same way his wife did. Of course she dosent. Hope to hear from you soon.
12/28/2005 c11 Renee
It is very good. The song was used very well in the story.
6/20/2005 c11 sanam
OMG! that was so sweet! I LOVED this story it is absolutely amazing...
5/26/2005 c11 randysangel
gf, i didn't know you are the author of this fic...i read it a while ago. i can't remember if i submitted a review or not, but i wanted to tell you that this was the very first fic i chose to read when i discovered this site...and i totally fell in love with it. you do such a great job with the characters, they totally shine through. i guess you can say after reading this, i became hooked on these fics. i hope you keep writing, cause we'll surely keep reading.
4/27/2005 c11 dessilicious
aww that was so sad btu sweet. Like I said before bitter sweet.
2/28/2005 c11 3Latisha C
Sweet ending. I hope you do decided to write that prequel. I'm sure it'd be just as good if not better than this story.
2/28/2005 c11 3amandapanda1523
Good Chapter I'm sorry to see it end
2/28/2005 c11 1takers slave82
omg loved this story please please please write a prequel
2/27/2005 c10 20Pinayprincesa
aw ang cute cute naman!:D:D:D:D:D
2/27/2005 c11 Pinayprincesa
aw so sweet!:D:D:D
2/26/2005 c11 10RKOxLegendKiller
AWESOME story. i vote for prequel. Write a prequel
2/11/2005 c10 dessilicious
aww.. How bitter sweet!
2/6/2005 c10 1captess.charisma
aww.. how sweet, randy and amber finally get along and he has to let her go so soon. wishing he could take back all those years and spend every moment with her, i think it would have been way molre dfferent though. anways great chapter, update soon
2/6/2005 c9 20Pinayprincesa
aw ang cute cute naman!:D Post more soon!
2/6/2005 c10 3Latisha C
Great chapter. It was really good and I liked the lyrics too.
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »