for Crossworlds DBZ style

7/18/2012 c5 Ciupacapra
I like it, what can i say I'm a romantic :).
p.s.
too bad this romance looks like it's dead :(
p.p. at you mister author!
6/20/2012 c5 Yo
This is really cool,interesting & is really funny too.

please continue.
10/30/2011 c5 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
7/12/2011 c5 8Masquerade flower
Love love love this story! Please write more chapters :))))
6/13/2009 c5 4Jiyunamai
OMG OMG OMG! I LOVED IT! I'm a HUG DBZ and Buffy fan. So this really thrilled me! Awesome. I love the whole idea of the mirrors to cross dimensions. Really neat.
4/15/2008 c4 Shaylee
okay, hi! erm, im not sure if you know wich story im reviewing so im just gonna asume that you do. :-) anyway...i really liked what i read but i have this urge to know more! i really hope you might get around to someday finishing this story, coz well i quite frankly just wanna know where the story was gonna go.

hope you continue with it, and your a great writer keep it up!

thnks!
8/11/2005 c4 9squirrelmaster
Yay! Keep writing! This is awsome!

TORI
4/18/2005 c4 gaul1
good
4/17/2005 c4 3EnigmaticCrux
thanks for finally updating! Please keep going on this story. I think the Buffy Trunks pairings would be Awesome!
4/16/2005 c4 11Harry2
Glad to see that you updated. I can hardly wait to see what happens when the power of the Slayer gets augmented with Sayian POWER! I smell a SUPER SLAYER coming!
4/16/2005 c4 Lin
As much as I like the song lyrics they seem to take up too much of the actual story, I would like to see more of the story. I really like this so far keep up the good work.
4/15/2005 c4 77Shadow Master
Hey!

Love the fact that you have chosen to add a new chapter to this fanfic. I was waiting forever to see what kind of identity ChiChi and Bulma would come up with for Shori/Buffy. I was a little disappointed when I read that the moon was gone since that pretty much eliminates Buffy/Shori from going ape until someone wishes the moon back or Buffy gets exposed to the equivalent of full moon light. Personally I would love it if you could think up some kind of scenario whereby Buffy could go Ape whether by accident or by design.

In any case the only real gripe I have is how long it has taken to get this new chapter posted. I could understand if the chapter was fairly lengthy or if you wanted to get two or three chapters done and only post one while the remaining new chapters could be posted at your leisure but it is still frustrating to enjoy a story greatly and then have to wait so long to see what happens next.

Still I can be patient so keep up the good work and it'll be nice to see just how strong Buffy's Saiya-jin body is. After all it may look strong but she could be as weak as Yamcha was in the Dragonball series for all we know. It is a well known fact that you can have the most impressive muscles in the world and still be a weakling compared to a true fighter.

PS- Did Buffy/Shori's body just appear out of nowhere or did she simply take up residence in the body of a Saiya-jin who had recently died? I am just asking that because I think it would be interesting if when Buffy gets to stroll through the netherworld she comes across some Saiyans who were killed in Frieza's attack who recognise her. While it would be easier to simply make Buffy's body brand spanking new it could be interesting to see how Buffy deals with the historical baggage of her body's previous owner.
3/21/2005 c3 3EnigmaticCrux
Please keep writing! I want to finish it.Buffy and Dragonball happen to be my favorite shows.
3/20/2005 c3 Lin
You wrote More yippy ^_^ I really liked Buffy's goof up when she met Trunks that was priceless.
3/20/2005 c3 11Harry2
Never, EVER get on Chi-Chi's bad side Trunks! You will end up in a world of pain if you do!
25 Page 1 2 Next »