for Moving On

1/27 c34 14710327DeletedAccountPlease
Very good please update soon.
4/8/2019 c34 12231233-Delete-Account-Please
Very good please finish soon.
11/16/2008 c34 beauty7890102yahoo.com
hey i was just re-reading your story again and realize that you have not update in almost three years. i was just woundering when your next update is going to be or is it not going to be update again.
11/18/2006 c34 1maya2
Wow, this story is really amazing. I hope you are able to finish it soon, but I understand those real life pressures. Thanks for a great read so far. ^_~
10/1/2006 c34 kgirl22
are u still writing this?
1/24/2006 c34 Allie
Great chapter can't wait until Dawson and Joey get together. Update quickly.
1/22/2006 c34 jessje
I just read the whole story, and it's wonderfull! Can't wait to read more!
1/21/2006 c34 JMb
Hi Shelz! I'm so glad to see you're working on this again, it was a great surprise! I love the Dj stuff, tryin to get back to being close, but don't keep us waiting too long for them to get together!
1/21/2006 c34 delete-account-please 742011
yeah great chapter cna't wiat for the next update.
1/7/2006 c33 20Docholiday024
This story is really good please update ASAP!
9/7/2005 c33 ally
hey i love your story its engaging,interesting and well-written...its great!
7/17/2005 c33 raquel
I really am enjoying this story. I can't wait until you update. Keep up the good work.
7/10/2005 c33 3Drama-Queen0307
I really enjoyed your story I like how you incorporated Lily and Gale into the story. I really like how you've described Audrey it seems like I'm actually seeing her for myself. Great job keep writing!
6/30/2005 c33 1maya2
What a wonderfully written story you have going here. I've been so involved I couldn't write a review until there was nothing left to read. I sincerely hope that you plan to continue and complete this fic. It is now officially a part of my favorites list. ^_~ Hey, and don't worry about the typos, they are few and far between and the quality of the story cancels them out anyway. Please keep up the wonderful writing.
6/28/2005 c33 coolgal986
Thanks so much for updating this story! I loved it! Please hurry with the next chapter!

coolgal986