FanFiction.Net
for Hellboy's Family

11/11/2007 c53 Independent.C
This story is very interesting. Keep up the good work!
11/6/2007 c53 cornfields1
Aww. That was luffly. Its amazing what love can overcome. Can't wait for next chapter.
11/5/2007 c52 cornfields1
I've read a couple stories that briefly touch on Liz and Hellboy's history, but nothing as thorough as this. I think the most intriguing part is the time jump in and out of the past. It's like reading random chapters from a book or playing hopscotch on a timeline.
11/5/2007 c51 cornfields1
Great chapter. Poor Hellboy. Liz is like a free spirit. She comes and goes as she pleases without much consideration for the people who care about her. I feel like perhaps she is so caught up in her own troubles that she simply cannot stop and smell the roses! But like you said, the course of love does not run smoothly.

Sorry I've been missing in action. So yes, I am alive and kicking and still writing, just a little bit behind on my reading (sorry).
10/27/2007 c53 28TheShadowCat
ACK! I'm sorry! I'm still alive, but life, like usual, has been hectic. Both kids are in school now, so one would think I would get a little time to myself. Yeah, right.

At any rate, lovely couple of chapters and I'm looking forward to the next one.
10/26/2007 c53 LM
I loved the dream (or was it?)-partly because I'd like to be there RIGHT NOW. When are you going to do an HB cookbook?

First time (I can remember) seeing in this story the "battle" over Hellboy; an intriguing element.
10/9/2007 c39 Nikki
I only just finished chapter 5 of your story and found it as interesting as the movies and comics I have read. You are a very good writer, one of the best I have come upon during my stints in I look forward to reading the rest when I have the time.
7/24/2007 c52 apenamee
Nice writing, and an interesting end!
7/22/2007 c51 OnTheOtherside
excellent as always. I always love the way you have the characters interact. Always looking forward to your next update.
6/8/2007 c51 apenamee
Good!

Keep going, keep going...

Hope your summer's going well.
5/13/2007 c51 TheShadowCat
I know I got the alert for this, but somehow it disappeared. But I'm here and saying another great chapter. More soon please.
5/6/2007 c50 cornfields1
It's really thought-provoking how grief brings people together. It fascinates me sometimes. There's lots of ways I can relate Hellboy's situation back to things that have happened in my family, so I can read and understand your story on a much more personal level.

I've actually just started writing again, so things have been a challenge. I've started a new story when I told myself that I wouldn't... and now I just can't stop. And I'm trying to continue on with old stories, but it's proved to be a lot difficult that I thought it would be. When i first started writing, my whole mind was set on fanfiction, and nothing else. But now I have so many things going on, it's hard to choose what's more important.

I can totally understand your situation. I wish I had more free time to do the things I'm passionate about. It just doesn't work sometimes. But I'm glad that I do have time to write, however little. i'm trying to take advantage of my inspiration while it's in full throttle.

Haven't heard from you in a while. How are things going... and how did your concert go?
5/6/2007 c49 cornfields1
I was having horrible thoughts about the break up between HB and Kate. But you've done a superb job. You awlays surprise me like that.

And what's that? A cliffhanger? How dare you. I hate those things!
5/3/2007 c50 26Draco's Daughter
Again, a wonderful chapter.

I feel bad for neglecting to review the last chapter. -_-0 My mind was elsewhere when I was reading.

Have fun at your Conference and concert. ^_^ I too wish that I had more time for various things (like sleep!).
5/2/2007 c50 28TheShadowCat
Yes, I'm still alive. Yes, I'm horribly behind on my own Hellboy story. Yes, my muse needs to be locked up and the key thrown away. Hopefully, I'll start getting ideas for my other stories soon, but right now she seems to be stuck in X-Men mode again. What is it with intellegent blue guys that always gets her so excited?

At any rate, hope the weekend worked out for you and you had fun. Great chapter with lots of angst. Hope the next one is coming soon.
254 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »