FanFiction.Net
for There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate

10/9/2008 c1 240sQueen
this is good. i love Carter/Lucy stories. you should update
10/9/2004 c1 21psych21
I really like this story! I just love the way that you are writing their relationship. I was wondering if you were planning on updating the story soon. I hope so! Thanks!
10/3/2004 c1 36Dru619
This was pretty good. There were a few typo's (Mark's last name is spelled with an 'e' at the end ) but other then that it was awesome. I'm a total Carcy fan and would love to see you continue!
9/21/2004 c1 BrokenGravity23
OMG Chica loved this it was soo coll.and I so agree on you with the whole I owned thing...atleast the writers could of done was have her survive and then send her to live with her mum so she could become more healthier but no they had to kill her **mumbles something under her breath** but anyways loved it and you need to write more
9/21/2004 c1 18Cara Mia
Good start, only some minor grammatical errors but that's mostly nitpicking. I love this pairing and always wonder 'what if'? Well, I hope you do them justice - you're doing well so far. Keep up the good work and write soon please.
9/20/2004 c1 15ddh1973
I really like your story so far. I have always wondered what would have happened if Lucy hadn't died. I am very curious to see where you go with this.
9/18/2004 c1 18Rocketlover
I always liked Lucy, so I like what you're doing here. Apart from a few typos this is good - hope you update soon.
9/17/2004 c1 1pauly00001
My favorite part of this story is how the author always keeps you informed about what's going on in the characters heads. You really get a strong feeling of the characters emotions. It's highly descriptive as well.