for A Lover's Vengeance

4/21/2018 c12 MiChan00
i love sephti romance, but where's the rest? we need the rest, please...
6/8/2014 c12 8Numinous-Alqua
Can't wait to see how she takes out Aeris and Cloud! She's so close! And what does it mean for her now that Yuffie and Vince are on her trail? I'm waiting on the next chapter!
3/22/2013 c11 DAT GUY
I think Yuffie and Vincent will survive. Come on, leaving two people to die in the fire without actually killing them? They will certainly survive.
10/28/2012 c11 wtf
Not only completely out of character ... just WTF?
5/25/2011 c1 13DarkHeianPrincess
Oooohhh!

Something crazy's gonna happen!
9/6/2010 c10 nati1342
omg u really should finish this its very cool i can't wait until tifA and marlene go to the promised land i want u to do at least a little sex scene between tifA and sephiroth this is just intense now finish it please gosh this is getting very interesting jijiji ^^
7/20/2010 c10 the real Marik Ishtar
awesome story...i like it alot...more chapter's please
2/6/2009 c10 5Vicious Dice
I like it.
10/18/2008 c9 Silverinumiko
please make more chapters

I'm Begging Here!

really great story though
3/25/2008 c10 Silverinumiko
I READ YOU HAD A BABBY, CONGRATS.

yOUR STORY IS AWSOME!

pLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN

lOVE YA
3/2/2008 c10 3RisingGundam2006
This story interests teh rising. Update soon please!
1/30/2008 c10 17ReplicaRiku'sgirl
Yikes, that is pretty intense for being abandoned by her friends. I hope Vincent's misery would turn out well.
8/11/2006 c8 8PandaShadow
well... i am surprised at you and myself... first off, let me say that by that i mean positively surprised. when i read the summary, i thought i would hate it. i am surprised at myself because i dont hate it, and i am surprised at you because you managed to make a story that would normally be just horrible to read, actually be very captivating and really good! the only part i am not looking forward to is if and when tifa kills yuffie, cuz tifa and yuffie were the only people from that gang that i actually liked. did u know that it has been, like, a year since you updated? i luv this story, so i expect an update soon!
6/15/2006 c1 19Kairyuu-san
Hm, interesting! -goes off to read next chapter-
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »