FanFiction.Net
for As a Pastime

4/21/2007 c1 Rialet
I like it. It's very well written.
9/8/2005 c1 26wolfofsummerbreeze
HEY! I GOTTA ACCOUNT! ^_^~ will submit fic once laur edit's it... btw Laur is my editoress. hehe! I like the pastime spending time with people you like.
10/20/2004 c1 10Space Panda
Aww, that was goodness...

Alex:*fuming in corner*

I'm sorry, Ally-kun is jealous of Picard.

Alex:*fuming intensifies*

*Giggles* Well, I'd better get back to reading wunnerful slash(such as dis), so...TTFN!
10/11/2004 c1 2Tempest Wind Hollow
ah, that's so kawaii! ^-^ love picard/felix, or felix/picard...however you want to look at it... _ you're a really good writer, ne? *is going on to read the rest of your golden sun ficcies*
10/10/2004 c1 12Cami of Queenscove
Heh... uhm... reviewing now. Uh... been not going on the computer lately, but thas okay... Loved it, like I said before. Love you, like I said before... darling wifey. *shnuggles*
10/5/2004 c1 unactiveaccount1
*smacks head against a brick wall*

WHY DID I NOT REVIEW THIS SOONER?

I'm getting into a habit of repeating myself, but, what the heck.
10/4/2004 c1 20FlightAngel
I love all your stories!

This ones so cute, especially the part about Jenna and all!

Hope you write more!- Flightangel

(I got a story inspired by some of your writings! Just wanted to let you know)
9/28/2004 c1 Skreech
Azusasan lives!..O.o..please go and post some more! I read all the Picard/Felix ones and there isn't much!..Its starting to make me think of doing school work on spare time!...Need more Felly-chan...
9/27/2004 c1 Riyn
This was a very sweet story but...

There's a GSYaoi Livejournal community?

*runs away to check out*

^_^
9/26/2004 c1 10Avari wind seer
Aww...cute! There's nothing wrong with a little humorous romance!
9/26/2004 c1 72Azalee
Wha? Clouds DON'T have silver linings? *bubbly shiny in-the-verge-of-crying chibi eyes* B-b-b-but!

*explodes in tears*

Ah, my whoe life has lost its sense... okay, actually I never thought about the clouds' silver linings and I never cared. But that ficcie's cute ^-^
9/26/2004 c1 Innocent Guillotine
You don't suck! You put up Felix/Picard goodness! It was a LITTLE strange, but my fics are weirder! *hint hint, review my ficcys*