for Madison Avenue

4/21/2020 c17 javidroschel
Such an amazing story, I really loved the ending and honestly this is how I vision both Ross and Rachel’s life after the finale
10/11/2017 c17 Guest
Wow, this story was wonderful.
2/10/2016 c17 4jenanistonfan
Hey! This story is absolutely amazing. I just wanted to let you know that the user "loveaniston" on wattpad stole your story and is passing it off as her own. I tried to let the mods at wattpad know, but since I'm not the owner of the story, I can't do anything about it. Your story is phenomenal and I hate to see that people are trying to rip it off.
5/17/2015 c17 5m4manju
i just love this ff...read it so many times, still succeeds to get me hooked...your portrayal of ross rachel relationship is beyond perfection...i wish u write more...
11/4/2013 c14 Guest
Your writing style has become better and more solidified in the last few chapters. Great progress.
11/3/2013 c9 Guest
You write wonderful love scenes. Too often love scenes become "play by play" affairs. You concentrate more on the emotional aspect of it. Very refreshing.
11/3/2013 c6 Guest
This is chapter is very well written. you do a great job of showing and not telling their emotions. Very initimate.
9/1/2013 c17 Shannon
What can I say, I thought this was the most beautiful story to close out what might have happen to Ross and Rachel. I was laughing one minute then crying the next. Even found myself angry at some parts. Thank you for sharing this with the world...
7/10/2013 c17 RnR CnM
I just found this story, and ready it all the way thru. Loved it! R&R are my favorite TV couple of all time. I can't wait to see what else you have written.
3/31/2013 c3 Bigcamcam
I'm confused! Bc in the beginning of the story it says Ross is her fiancé, but now on chapter 3 it says that he hasn't proposed yet!?
6/17/2009 c17 4KalEl Hammer
incredible!
11/13/2008 c17 5AndromedaAiken
That was such an excellent story! =D It's one of my favourite Lobsters story overall. However, just a quick question and it may sound stupid...what significance does Madison Avenue have to Ross and Rachel? Write more soon! I look forward to more!
12/26/2007 c17 7q.thews
Nice ending... even if it is a little sad thinking about the gang.

I was going to to say that after moving this chapter was a little out of place but... :-)

And even if i get why they are here, there are a little too many explicit sex scenes, but, hey, you are the author, you can write what you want!

12/26/2007 c16 q.thews
Great scene at Central Perk.

12/26/2007 c12 q.thews
Great Emma scene and nice twist at the end!

260 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »