for Closer

2/11/2014 c11 1MrsFell
I loved it even though I am hard-core Hannibal and Clarice fan. It seemed like you had him fake her death or he just killed her, what an evil cliffhanger!
2/10/2006 c11 artemis
this story is one of my favorites, however, i think you should at to it, b/c it kind of just... stops. it needs more hannibal
1/31/2006 c11 Allison
Oh wow... That was good. Good story, good writing, just good. 'Course it does suck for Will. . . . . . Though I can't help be reminded of how Will is like Raoul in The Phantom of the Opera offering stability to Chrisine, or Clarice. But the Phantom, or Lecter, offers her passion. Looks like the good doctor, or phantom, won, eh?
8/6/2005 c11 2Shagrat
Hm. Interesting story there, i appreciate the fact that you brought both the movies and books in here. Perhaps you could do more Hannibal stories, please.
8/2/2005 c11 Caroline
Oh... Wow... o_O Poor Will... That was a very shocking ending, very exciting! (and sad) But I kinda think you rushed it a bit... I mean, I'm no professional writer or anything, but it seemed to me that Hannibal didn't get very much time to really shine. Oh well, I still LOVE this story, and I have been following it faitfully! It is very creative and cool! You should write a sequel!
8/2/2005 c11 Caroline
7/16/2005 c1 Katherine
Hey! Whatever happened to this story? It was very good and you just...stopped! Please update it soon..this is one of my favories.
6/6/2005 c10 Tracy
Interesting story. This is first Clarice/Will romance I've ever read. I must say though, I hope she ends up with Hannibal instead. Please do continue though, regardless of your planned ending. A lack of reviews does not necessarily mean that people are not reading and enjoying the story.
4/26/2005 c6 Clever Lass
"She gave a sheepish nod."

How appropriate. If this wasn't an intentional pun, that's a shame because it's brilliant.
4/25/2005 c10 Jap
Great Job! I am very excited, please update soon... Anyway your characterizations of Will and Clarice are superb. And Lecter sneaky devil...
4/8/2005 c10 Katherine
E! WHERE IS HANNIBAL? Okay...Will and Clarice are cute, but they are NOT a couple. I'm sorry...but it's not working out in my mind. I'm sure a lot of people do or don't agree with this, but Hannibal needs to butt his way in between these two, and remind Clarice who her true love is. I mean...can you FEEL the lip lock between those two in the end of Hannibal? (movie)...Dude...please please PLEASE get his ass in this picture.

Otherwise, good story! :-D
4/6/2005 c10 ar-men66
the story is intrigiung and interesting, but i agree with LtPickles in his vision of Will, the matural link is not with him for clarice. in any case this is your story and you must decide.
4/5/2005 c10 Caroline
Yay! Fanfiction with Will! I'm loving it! Add some more please! This story is very good so far, keep up the good work!
4/4/2005 c10 25Paeonia
yeah! Bring back Dr. Lecter *chants*

Good so far. Please continue.
4/1/2005 c9 49hiei1317
i like it! I want you to update!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »