for Love is Bitter, Love is sweet

2/2/2019 c10 Guest
I love heero and usa pairing but i was so looking fwd to a duo one
2/2/2019 c1 Guest
Not a bad start
9/4/2018 c1 uJ5za
Veri n1c3OTFst0riLT
11/12/2017 c17 1yanoifeelhorrid
I love this story if you ever look at this again you should continue!
7/12/2015 c17 7Kaito Echizen
this very good

Kaito is hungry want to eat
11/10/2014 c1 1MissMoonGoddess
I totally think you should do a rewrite in honor of the rerelease!
8/12/2014 c17 19Anime Princess
Continue please! I just found it and this seems so very different from other fics!
7/22/2014 c17 10Cassie Ruesch
Its good please finish
4/6/2013 c17 8raepan2010
I like the story. It would be nice if you continued to update. A lot of fanfiction that I read has an air of immaturity to them, yours does not. It's really refreshing to read a story by someone that has a thought out plot line. Stories that have things suddenly happen with no explanation are just boring.
RP
2/18/2013 c17 Tsuki no Echo
Hells yeah you should! Lol. Sorry. I came across this fic the other day and thought it was something I hadn't read yet but after the first chapter I realized it was really familiar. I have read this one before. Was good then and still is. So you should definitely continue.
1/8/2013 c17 5Marie1000
I really like it. It's well written, and I can't wait to find out who had Usagi kidnapped. Was it Setsuna? Because she knew Usagi was alive? Did Diamond somehow manage to get to the Gundam World? An unknown enemy?
I can't wait to find out. I'm also SUPER curious about what's up with Nephrite. And if the other Generals are going to behave the same way?
As Endymion lost his memory? Because he didn't realize when Lumar implied that Crystal was the princess he was looking for.
Can't wait until you start up again.
Marie
12/12/2012 c17 Guest
Start it again kk
11/18/2012 c17 Alycee Lanet
PLEASE KEEP UPDATING! _
11/15/2012 c17 10SoccerNavyBrat02
Please continue! I really like this story!
11/4/2012 c17 1Patricia16
I like the fic please keep writing it
238 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »