for Love is Bitter, Love is sweet

11/4/2012 c17 Lalala
Write more please. I want to read more of this story. Its hard to find a good story to read nowaday so p,ease continue with this story and update a new chapter soon :)
10/30/2012 c17 Lalala
Omg the last paragraph left me hanging so pleaseeeeee continue and update a new chapter soon. Thank you!
10/28/2012 c17 Guest
yes please continue your still on my notify list so everything you post here goes to my email! LOL Please keep writing!
12/30/2010 c16 17little princess of mercury
love it please start it up again
7/11/2010 c16 angel313
Awesome. Please finish this story.
5/19/2010 c16 3cosmicsorrow
For not knowing who you wanted Usagi to be with at first, this is a pretty well thought out story and very detailed. I hope you can continue this story, if you haven't abandoned it yet.
10/1/2009 c16 10TsukiyoTenshi
Well, things definately took a turn and maybe not for the better ^^'!

Anyway, this is really good story that you're writing here! I can't wait to read what's coming up next!

PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! ASAP! ;)
11/5/2008 c16 16X-xx-Sazza-xx-X
please continue i really want to see where this is going, i like it so very much. you get great ideas for this story.

hope you udate soon
7/16/2008 c16 20Hazel Maraa
Mate, two years is way too long - please update!

Cheers!

~Hazel*
11/29/2006 c16 anonymous
i really like your plot, and i hope usagi gets paired with heero ^.^
10/5/2006 c16 SailorTardis498
Wow this is totally crazy...wait scientist? Could it be Sets? Prolly not..oh well update asap
9/25/2006 c16 LadyKelly1
Okay WOW Love the story! You must keep on writing this story!
9/11/2006 c16 2miko101
i love it! your right i didn't see any of that coming. update soon ^_^
9/10/2006 c16 16Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's
This was definately not how I was seeing this turn out in my minds eye. In fact, Endymion seems almost sweet and caring. If you didn't know better, you'd say he was charming and ... well he is charming, he's just vicious and power hungry as well. Greedy man. Anyway, write more soon.

- Damia
9/6/2006 c16 Fire Dolphin
please update soon. i thought at the begin a heero/usa but now i am thinking a Endy/Sere if he continues to be nice and not go all psyco! update!
238 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »