for Unknown Domain

6/13/2017 c1 Not Your Concern
Please write more! I am currently playing the game and this interests me.
1/19/2016 c1 KuMardagg
I was expecting to narrator to get a shock when an angry disembodied voice growls, "YOUR CREATURES NEED A BIGGER LAIR."
12/25/2011 c1 Beyogi
This is really cool. Dungeon Keeper was one of my favorite games. I hope you'll write another chapter some day.
2/18/2007 c1 5frozenfeet
You’ve caught my interest with this storyline, The it really draws a picture of the disembodied keeper. But if you don’t mind me questioning; where are you going with it?

Is this keeper going to develop further as a character: or is it going to be a run through of the game features from the keeper’s point of view .

Otherwise I like it so far.
10/19/2006 c1 2ranma hibiki
great prologue! but i want to know one thing and only one thing to satisfy my curiosity...are you basing this on DK, DK2, or your own twisted dreams of DK
6/20/2005 c1 1Equinox Reaper
This is a good take on the whole Dungeon Keeper experience. After all, nobody really knows how Keepers are created or how they know what they know, do they?

I hope that you'll continue this! I would love to see how this new Keeper progresses through his quest.
12/10/2004 c1 Nae'blis
Love it! Love it! Love it!

(I'm saying that a lot lately... wierd)

Awesome start... I wanna see your views on, for instance, a battle! I've never played Dungeon Keeper, just DK 2, so it's quite neat to read this fic. Keep it up!
10/10/2004 c1 Me
Hi. If I'm honest, I have to admit I came to this section to well... have a laugh at the work... *is embarresed* but this is great! I used to have this game, and the writing is gripping and well structured... carry on!