FanFiction.Net
for Emotionally Fragile Pillows

3/29/2005 c1 Jhon 117
aw...that's sweet but still Ritz likes Marche in a "lovey" sort of way but this still sweet between friends ya know i get what your trying to say but..., you'll have to e-mail me to find out the end of that sentence if your curios like me anyway. Mwahahahahahahahaha!
3/15/2005 c1 Purely SURPRIZED
I LOVE THIS! Thank you so much for actually putting a mewt/ritz thing up! You are the only freakin person i know who agrees with me. i don't think marche and ritz go good together at all! he so damn ugly and i mean come on a pink and a blonde! how ugly of a color mix can you get!

I don't know why people pick THOSE two to go together and i don't know why people dis mewt so much, i feel sorry for him. Anyway GREAT JOB I LOVED IT AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MORE! Now i will shut up and leave you to your peace.
12/22/2004 c1 42the Ambassador
*beams*Is *nice*. And fluffy. And has strange Ritz in it. Good old Ruby Ritzy Fix-It!*glomps Ritz*And Mewt is sweet, of course.(His name *rhymes* with 'cute', even, it's unavoidable!)What am I saying? BLARGH! I dunno!*cackle*But I like this fic!
10/27/2004 c1 Mimi
Azu-sama, thank you for the luverly fic. Although I am heavily Marche/Ritz, And Ritz/Mewt kinda scares me, it was just so...sweet! And funny.

Because, of course, girls who use strange-smelling shampoos will always, always protect emotionally-fragile human boy pillows.

LMAO!

-Mim
10/26/2004 c1 Mimi the Strange
That's right. It will never be Marche and Ritz. It will be Marche and ME! GWAHAHAHAHA!

-Mim
10/10/2004 c1 5Flaming Soul
Lol. 'emotionally-fragile pillows' nice way to put Mewt into an object. Lol. Bet that hug had hurt seeing as Ritz gotten a lot stronger from being in Ivalice. Lol. Nice one shot I must say. You know it would be the best if you made more. *hint,hint*lol.
10/5/2004 c1 3Scarred Dragonia
Lol. Although I'm hardcore Marche/Ritz, I liked this. Nice, fluffy (in sense of pillows) and shampoo.

I'm adding this to favourite stories.
10/3/2004 c1 erererere
It was allright, Well written and no blaring grammatical errors. Not my favorite pairing (I'm a Marche x Ritz shipper) but well presented. I couldn't find the anit Marche x Ritz aspect outside the fact it didn't have any though...keep writing!
10/2/2004 c1 Shas'la Kais
Its's sweet, very sweet, sweet enough to let my tooth falls off(and let's be glad they're still there). I like it, gives me a warm feeling. Friendship always leaves a mark in our live, it always does.

and go on to ruin my teeth, I wouldn't mind, write soon.
10/2/2004 c1 72Azalee
O.O really, really strange... and funny... and cute... In a friendshippy way, like you said, so yeah...

I still can't see Ritz and Mewt as a couple, though.

But I luv Mewt's nickname XD *starts laughing and saying "mewty" endlessly*