for That Hocus Pocus Nonsense

11/3/2017 c5 Menatron the Angel of Ideas
Nice. Hope this contines. THE DARK LADIES haven't even shown up yet.
10/7/2017 c3 Tyler Klause
They Team Up With Angelus To Get Revenge On Me And My Pals/The Teenage Mutant Ninja Beetleborg Kamen Riders
10/7/2017 c1 Tyler Klause
Im in it as Myself/Kamen Rider Beetleborg My Friend Ryan Williams Is In It as Himself/Kamen Rider Boron Marcus Parker Is In It as Himself/Kamen Rider Hornix My Good Bud Gage is In It as Himself/Kamen Rider Scorpix
10/2/2015 c5 5mightymel30
I really like your story it has a very interesting plot. I know it's been a long time since you updated but it would be really great if you did!
5/5/2014 c5 inMyOwnHead1990
Uh oh! Stupid Stupid girl! It will only set the Slayer on her if she gets a hold of that book. This is not good, not good at all.
5/5/2014 c4 inMyOwnHead1990
Well, let's hope he's not a virgin. If he is they're in for a heck of a ride. Can't wait!
5/5/2014 c3 inMyOwnHead1990
LOL Wow! That escalated quickly ; You know, I always thought Allison was a Wiccan Witch. She had so much knowledge you'd swear she was one, just imagine if she went up the Sandersons with her powers as a Wiccan Witch. That would be an incredible showdown. ; I wonder what Dani thinks is coming. Maybe she's a Slayer? Hmm...
5/5/2014 c2 inMyOwnHead1990
Hmm. Has a lost of potential. Can't wait to see what is going to happen. Who do you think would win in a fight, the Sanderson sisters or the Halliwells?
11/10/2007 c5 27PieAnnamay07
This is a very interesting story, with a good plot and good grammar.

I have a question. Is Binx going to somehow be brought back to life too?

I noticed that you haven't updated since 2005. We all have a life, so don't worry about it. It sometimes takes me months to update one of my fic's.

I have to say that this is one of the only Hocus Pocus fic's that don't have very bad grammar or spelling.

Great job, and I hope to see an update eventually.

From,

Anna
12/13/2006 c5 Cylon One
I truly hope you have an update for this story posted someday. I was really getting into it.
11/6/2006 c1 Masha
Great story so far! Please update it soon.
7/19/2006 c5 7Kat Hawkins
interesting. update soon, possibly?
8/2/2005 c5 16CiderDrinker
Aha! Hocus Pocus fanfic. Yay! Please bring back the Sanderson sisters- they rule!
2/3/2005 c5 43TDWidow
Hehe...Miguel and Charity. I LOVE Jesse Metcalfe :-D
2/3/2005 c5 Daddy's HQxx
Oh...Koolness! Amy...evil! I'm really enjoying this story...can't wait for the next chapter...update soon please!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »