FanFiction.Net
for Without Requital

6/23/2009 c1 8Kitty Caesar
Do like! It took me a second to realize what was happening, but once I did I was amazed. I really like how you wrote this. The sentences in between the dialogue work so well and so do the rest of the short sentences. I also like the tone you used; makes it slightly hair-raising. Unlike some of the other reviews I wouldn't call this story creepy, weird, or scary. To me it's very straight to the point powerful. And because of this I'm kind of sorry that it was only a oneshot. Very well written and I loved every minute of it!
4/28/2009 c1 318FireKai
This story had a different feeling to it. It wasn't cute or fluffy and didn't have the happy ending, but it was really deep and showed very well how a manipulative High Priest Seto would react and how Jou would too.
4/15/2009 c1 11withtheemoglasses
That story was amazing.
5/6/2005 c1 4Fairady
wow. this is very powerful and different. i think t's weird in a very good way, and i thouroughly enjoyed reading this fic. thank you so much for posting it.
10/22/2004 c1 146Kaira-chan
Much darker than your usual fics (probably not so much if you had used your original ending). I liked it. I know it might sound sadistic, but I rather liked how Seto misused the rod to control Joey. Good job.
10/15/2004 c1 4mandapandabug
it was weird but in a cool way^_^ write more stuff soon^_^ review you later^_^
10/15/2004 c1 44ToriAnnMari
we luv ur werid style though its cool, this 1was cool2. ja ne
10/13/2004 c1 Rikkeh
I like this a lot...with Jou all uke-like and submissive, with Kaiba being his usual self, overly domineering. These types of stories are always interesting, but this is SO well written too. Are you trying to fill my favourites list? lol..great story!
10/13/2004 c1 1lenanR
sad

i'm so sad for jou and for seto.
10/12/2004 c1 33mori no rin
/glomps/

I LOVE YOU! No... really... I do. .

Hehehehe...

Anyway... wow... fluffy and darkish. I LIKE!

Mwehehehehe... er... I have nothing else to say besides... YOU ROCK!

LOVES YOU!

-Miso
10/11/2004 c1 111Nekocin
I think this story is pretty good. At first I didn't quite get what's actually going until the middle part. I think the story is... pretty... dark. But I like it in a way. The description between the dialogue is pretty amazingly done.

Poor Jou. Nice work! Keep it up!
10/11/2004 c1 5Her Girl Friday
Wow, Misura, this is...powerful. No, beyond powerful; downright gut-wrenching. And what a mind-trip! @-@ I'm convinced only you could come up with something like this and write it so well, making it deep and poignant instead of just creepy. The last line especially was a jaw-dropper. Nice job.
10/11/2004 c1 Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys
werid but good ^^
10/10/2004 c1 17WhiteLightning
No... It wasn't weird enough. It would have been better if you put that line in, I think. Oh, well, it was still weird and nice and good all at the same time anyway.
10/9/2004 c1 3darkmus
Wow. Brainfuck! =D

I like it.

And very glad you made the ending as you did- if you had done what you were contemplating, yeah. It would be too sappy.

And expected.