for Never Forget

4/17/2007 c3 4lemony anemone
Chapter 4 coming soon? uh huh...definitely!...not. Anyway this will make your number of reviews an even 40.
4/17/2007 c2 lemony anemone
IS THIS 1/86? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU thankyouthankyou... those two really need more of a fandom, and any 1/86ness is welcome - what can I say - I adore the pairing.
4/17/2007 c1 lemony anemone
how sad...but it's nice to read a decommissioning thing that isn't overly sappy once in a while and yours - wasn't. well, in my opinion =P
7/17/2006 c3 3musketteers
i love 1/86 and you're doing a good job with that pair. i hope you'll update, even though you probably wouldn't now.

great GREAT job
8/30/2005 c3 xJihyex
ah man, you haven't updated since WHEN? You really need to update! UPDATE THIS STORY SOON PLEASE!
7/31/2005 c3 8Mordac
Update would be nice.
2/12/2005 c3 numbuh 333 half way 2 hell A.k.A CutieCree
i like it!the last one was a bit short but hey..wot can u do! I hope it goes on to the other decomissioning aswell that would b pretty kool...the thing i don't understand is that Wally shood have bin decomissend 1st bcoz he iz the oldest...then Abby, then hogie, then Nigel and last kuki...but hey its ur story rite! ;)
12/26/2004 c3 4YonderBailey
Kool... yup. Add more 2/5ness! Even though i'm a devoted 3/4 freak, i still like that coupling 2. : -)
12/14/2004 c1 3MJN SEIFER
That's good!

i give nine out of ten

(U lose one point cause I stil owe you for what YOU did!)
10/18/2004 c3 darkbunnie192
oh! Dis to lizzie! cant wait till the next chp!
10/18/2004 c2 darkbunnie192
i never thought 86 would feel like that.So there is a senitive side of her!

kewl story
10/17/2004 c1 darkbunnie192
wow. never thought it would be that way when they get decomisioned.

great writer great story
10/17/2004 c1 1Numbuh 365
Great Story! I hope you will write more!
10/17/2004 c3 160Cybra
:super glomps back: You're welcome! Of course, I now spotted a minor mistake that I missed the first time around. Bad me! :slaps self:

But I like your story! It's really awesome!

~Cybra
10/16/2004 c3 4Tsunami Wave
NO! ah! *dies* . *loves 1/Lizzie* Sadness! None the less, excellent as usual! And the grammar rocks! *hugs* perfect!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »