for Knocked Up

8/25/2014 c8 DieTrying
Hehe I like the pairing of Trish and Adam would been nice if it was Jeff though but None the Less nice
3/30/2013 c6 trishnjefflover
Hehehe Randy was naughty
3/30/2013 c14 trishnjefflover
That's true types be damned love story make a sequle
3/30/2013 c10 trishnjefflover
Hehehehe "are we gona stop?" that was so funny
8/19/2012 c14 1brittandjocelyn
I actually cried at the end! The ending was great, and you're an amazing writer! Keep up the good work!
4/19/2006 c14 29beachgal607
Wow, took me a while to read this fic, but it is AMAZING! I LOVED it! Keep up the good work!
5/28/2005 c14 3Latisha C
Good ending. It's about time they got together for good.
5/27/2005 c14 24Little-Miss-Rachel
That was AWESOME! I LOVED IT! I am sad it's over, though!
5/27/2005 c14 viper-sa
I LOVED this story, nice ending kinda sad that it ended but all great things have to come to an end :)
5/26/2005 c14 randysangel
omg, i didn't think you were still continuing this fic...low and behold, i came on the site today and there it was, on the top of the list. it has been a while, i couldn't remember where i left off the last time, so i reread the whole thing from the beginning. great ending...i liked how randy was acting all jealous...that was so sweet. you should consider a sequel...if you do one, i look forward to reading it. i'll check out your other fics in the meantime. happy writing!
5/26/2005 c14 20Pinayprincesa
aw ang cute naman:) Pls post more soon!
5/26/2005 c14 StratusfyingOrton
That was incredibly adorable. It took a while but you definitely delivered. I loved the happy ending...and I also loved the jealous Randy! Great job hun.
5/26/2005 c14 10RKOxLegendKiller
hey! it was great! i had to read the fic from the beginning cuz i got kinda lost... lol. anyway it was great and AW randy/trish are 2gether! anyway, hope ta see u updating again soon. laterz!
5/26/2005 c14 2TrishOrton
I loved the end glad that Trish and randy finally got togther. for a second i thought u had left us for good lol but i'm glad that u didnt. i hope u write another fic about trish and randy or trish/batista if u can either one i dont mind i just love ur stories :)

Jhanelle
5/16/2005 c13 jesse cole
This is a well thought out, well researched MASTERPIECE! Update soon please.
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »