FanFiction.Net
for Through Anothers Eyes

10/12/2004 c1 icantfigureouthowtodeletethis
Hey Song wonderful story, it might prove to be more interesting than your other ones.
10/11/2004 c1 wolfawaken
write on, will be looking for more of this story
10/11/2004 c1 Bright1
Great job so far. I think you made the write choice for the name of your people now that I know what they mean! ^_^ This looks to be a very interesting story, so I can’t wait to see where you take it! I really like that your people have wings, also! ^_~

Keep up the great work,

Dawn
10/11/2004 c1 firezone12
It's great so far. Please I can''t wait until u update with this story. Emerald eyes. cute. Hurry please
10/11/2004 c1 Yana5
so does Draco want harry as his mate

col
10/11/2004 c1 Larail
like it, keep going
10/11/2004 c1 6CuriousDreamWeaver
Nice start. I quite like it. It's interesting. Please write more.

^_~

DreamWeaver
10/10/2004 c1 bri
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D Hopefully, it'll be longer?
10/10/2004 c1 5shining-suicide
very niice! :P keep going it's interesting. :)

xXPEACEXx
10/10/2004 c1 Dragon123456789
Hey, it's me again! Yay, i found it! sry, im a bit suga high right now, so don't mind me..anyway, where was I? oh, yea, awesome work! i can't wait to read more. plz write the first chappie really soon! i luv this story, it's soo cool. well, i g2g sry this is short but i g2g to this concert and we're like leaving right now, but i'll leave a long ass review next time..and i mean really long that it'll seem like an essay paper, maybe even longer than that ^-^lol. well g2g ttyl bye.

*~*Chelsea*~*