for Desk Duty

12/24/2021 c1 That freak
NO ONE TOUCHES LIBRARY BOOKS OR ANY BOOKS EXCEPT CURSED CHILD AND HOW DARE UMBITCH THINK OF IT
10/12/2021 c1 Cassandra30
She would indeed if they weren't Ministry approved. Madame Pince should have copied them then set fire to the copies.
9/27/2021 c1 lazorsaurus
This is a glorious masterpiece and I wish I had found it sooner! I love all the small professorial acts of civil disobedience.
8/28/2021 c1 WanderlustV
This is fabulous, every line. And the inclusion of the Weasley twins is inspired. Thank you for sharing this story!
8/11/2021 c1 3Ophite68
Lovely! I have always like Madame Pince, she just doesn't have enough fic dedicated to her.
5/4/2021 c1 10Clinio
I have a new hero.
4/28/2021 c1 C. A. Elysandre
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Thanks for the smile!

-C. A. Elysandre
3/22/2021 c1 6NeverMessWithMe
Wow. Just wow. I loved the way Umbridge reacted to the record 'accidentaly' burning down. It's true libraries are never quiet however much you put 'Keep Silence' posters up. I have experience. My school library never is. I wonder what that was going to be heading. I you did a great job with the girl. I laughed my guts off.
On the whole, great job on the story. Never stop writing!
3/21/2021 c1 1Vercalos
I rather love this, and would love to read more about the unlikely alliance between Madam Pince and the Weasley Twins
1/28/2021 c1 ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP
WHAT HAPPENED IN MY SCHOOL LIBRARY:
Student(me): " , why are you writing the names of all the students of our form in the record?"
Librarian: "Now, never you mind dear. Off you go!"
Student(me) sits at a table, reading
After some time...
Head walks into the library.
Headteacher: How do you do,
Librarian: How do you do, Headmaster.
Head: Have you informed the students about the new books that arrived this month, ? I hope you haven't forgotten and indulged in them all by yourself..." Chuckles darkly.
Librarian: "Of course not, Headmaster. I've informed them. I made every single one of them choose a book for extra reading. Here is the record with all their names."
Headmaster: " , I can't help but ask, where did you write the book titles for each student?"
Librarian: "Oh, I didn't bother as I allowed every student to take only one book. I'll know if a student didn't return a book. Look at that student for example, she's finishing her book here as yesterday was the last day to return the books. All the other students already returned their books. She's a bit forgetful."
Head: Looking at student. "Hello, miss. Try not to be irresponsible. You must return your books on time. If you do it again, you'll have to ask your parents to pay a fine."
walks away.
Student(me): Stares at the librarian with shock and disbelief.
Librarian: What? Read faster and return the book!
Student :O
1/25/2021 c1 4Authorforeverything
This is brillant
1/11/2021 c1 15Katia0203
What the...? I'm reviewing your story because I think it's brilliant, but I meandered over to read some other reviews and found you've been inundated with spam by bots?! I heard stuff like this was happening, but wow. Anyway, I really liked this a lot; I found it because of a podcast I listen to. The podcasters recommended it and I'm glad they did!
12/5/2020 c1 0RasU