for You're Not Alone

5/10/2014 c2 3titanfan45
Great take on that episode. I really enjoyed their conversations and raven's thoughts. Well done.
5/10/2014 c1 titanfan45
I wish the show had been just as you wrote in this chapter. You do a fine job of writing BB/Rae.
12/26/2012 c2 3chica13
Well then. I always check the date before I read a story and I always tell myself that I shouldn't read the ones that haven't been updated in a few months. But, of course, I read this one and now I'm heartbroken as I have come to the realization that this story has probably been discontinued. But, I will wait, and maybe someday you will write the next chapter. Who knows? Inspiration always seems to come when least expected.

Forever and always,
Chica13
12/26/2012 c1 chica13
I'm a huge fan of the BBXRAE pairing. I think this is one of the best I've ever read. And Cyborg seems to have gotten himself into a sticky wicket, eh?
11/8/2012 c2 40Concolor44
Oh, Raven! Don't be so sure of your opinions and analyses. You can go with your heart when you KNOW it's safe.
1/29/2011 c2 19totalqt16
It's SO REALISTIC - I can actually see this happening in an episode ... *sighs* I can't understand how the creators of the animated series can just choose to blantantly ignore the BB/Rae romance - I mean, obviously they TOUCHED on it from time to time - and, it isn't as if I don't LOVE Rob/Star - but, in all honesty - that was a KEY PLOT POINT in the comics - and I'm sure serveral if not ALL of the fans agree, that it NEEDED to be more strongly addressed! You did an excellent job, once again I commend you!
8/9/2008 c2 13creativegoddess
I think that was really sweet. I like the hinting that their relationship could stay the same or become something more(though I'm all for the latter XD). Great work on this.
4/3/2008 c2 Storyreader16
This may be alittle late, but I am deeply wishing you to continue this story. It is well written, and very...superb, for lack of a more magnificent word for describing this master piece...It would be good time spent to read.

-Storyreader16.
2/11/2008 c2 11elfgirl931
Oh I love it! Such a good story, I love how you kept everyone in character! And the emotion exploring was excellent. 5 stars :)
2/2/2008 c2 7Dark-Night-Tigress
Yeah, so I know this is really really late, but I meantt o say that I absolutely LOVED the first and second editions, and I wish you would write your own take on the story. I know it would be awesome.
4/23/2005 c1 9PinaNaranja
I NEED AN UPDATE! I hate how you can only review once for every chapter! Since I can't review for chapter 2 I say UPDATE OR DIE! Please?
4/3/2005 c2 3Hanita-chan
Woah. You rock my world.
3/6/2005 c2 9PinaNaranja
Don't leave it there! It was awesome! update soon!
1/15/2005 c2 Dark Fairy
Please say ur gonna update this! i relly wanna read what happens next :D
12/15/2004 c2 6RavensAngst
That was wonderful.

I really liked the add on chapter, it just added more to the whole relationship that BeastBoy and Raven have.

That part that you wrote between them actually reminded me of the part at the end of 'The Beast Within' even though yours was much more detailed and written before that episode.

Really Really good story.

(if you ever do a song-fic again pleas put the song and the singer up at the top of the fic so that we know what it is, because all of a sudden, there was a song and I was like, "oh, this is a song-fic part. okay." -this song fit well and I recognized what it was, but I may not have so, just in case.)

I really did like it. Don't get me wrong, just a thought. (*Please don't pelt me with tomatoes* hehe)
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »