for Terms of Endearment

3/19/2013 c1 2romione fluff
Well soe times the more you hate the more you love sayings are rubbish but I love it and I loveron and hermione
7/24/2011 c1 Guest
AWWWW! ITS REALLY CUTE!;)
6/14/2011 c1 61Katia11
Awww! LOVE!
5/21/2008 c1 6Ron Lover6789
This was so incredibly sweet and well-written I can hardly stand it. There were a few cheesy parts, but almost always the conversation was very clever and funny. You are great with conversation.

Really amazing job. I enjoyed this immensely.
5/17/2007 c1 10ProtegoNox
This was so wonderful! I loved your writing style and the undertones in this story. Hopefully Ron matures to that level soon! :D
5/11/2007 c1 86Realmer06
"They kiss like they fight." Could that line have been more perfect? Nope. Gaa, I loved it. Loved it! It was very very well written! Thanks for a great read!
11/3/2006 c1 12angeliclin
Aww...that was a well-written fluffy story. Great job!
2/7/2006 c1 48Hazelmist
Aw that was so cute!
8/2/2005 c1 3SmileyFacePerson
That story both made me wince at the fluff/ muscular tallness that is supposedly ron *totally in denial about them growing up* and laugh out loud. Must make my friends read this. lol
7/14/2005 c1 moondragonfly
Come-On-and-Admit-Your-Infatuation-for-Someone Room. haha
6/12/2005 c1 Metamorphmagus01
Aw...loved it...aw
5/6/2005 c1 pogoyoyo
fluffy. hahah... i like it... ;)
5/5/2005 c1 crazy4pottermen
This is my favorite Ron/ Hermione fic!
4/23/2005 c1 6Hogwarts-Honey-Bee
aw...that was so sweet ^^ very cute, I loved it!
3/13/2005 c1 6oltha-heri
I love this story and it is really Ron and Hermoine. I especially liek it where you say the snog like the fight cause I always figured them liek that. The passion that goes into fighting goes into whatever else they do together.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »