for Shadows and Golems

5/24/2005 c2 HopelesslyEscaflowne
Good story, I am anxious to see what happens next. This dream connection that Inuyasha and Kagome have, I hope it's explained more. It was kind of weird, Inuyasha making Hatsumi promise him to think about joining their group. I really do hope Kagome figures otu what the riddle about the eys means so we can figure it out too. I also hope that when Kagome does find him that she finds him without the presence of Miroku, Sango, and Shippou so that they have a little reunion alone time. I hope you post a new chapter soon as it has been 6 months since you last updated.
1/25/2005 c2 mayiko
this is a really good story cant wait till ur next chapter ^.~
10/28/2004 c1 QueenReine
Good job so far. Keep up the good work.. or get your friend to keep up the good work.
10/28/2004 c1 4DarklessVasion
Nice story.

It has a good plot, and the diologue between the characters is well done.

However, it would be better if you separated your sentences a little more. When one person's words bump into another's, it can be confusing.

I would definately read this and would like to see the conclusion.
10/28/2004 c1 A Shadowed Light
I like your fanfiction. I would like it alot more if you add another chappie
10/28/2004 c1 9kitsunefire
Before you do anything else, go through your story and make sure that each time someone new talks you start a new paragraph. It's insanely distracting to have the lines of dialoge smooshed together, I didn't even read the entire chapter, it was so annoying.
10/28/2004 c1 8Nicole Miklos
intresting start, I like it keep up the good work