for Tactical Idiocy Action: Metal Gear Solid

1/10/2018 c1 1Enforcer Jericho
I really enjoyed this story and I know I am late to the party so soz.
I really think this is well written and you have a lot of character into this. Making Snake a retarded special agent who is very lucky is just too funny to ignore.
You really should continue you're TIA2 and maybe even 3 and 4 if you're up to it.
I can't wait to see how else you're gonna make the rest of the cast look xD
3/3/2015 c24 172Major144
A true masterpiece of work and parody! Funny from beginning to end. Nicely done. This story was amazing!
1/27/2014 c24 4Fireminer
That is one heck of a great ride! Well done on entertain me!
12/3/2013 c24 Guest
I don't think I've ever laughed as much at a piece of literature as this, real belly laugh moments in each chapter!
6/19/2013 c23 Guest
Funny thing is, it's implied in the description of the Cardboard Box trophy in Super Smash Bros. Brawl that Liquid likes Cardboard Boxes almost as much as Solid Snake.
10/20/2012 c8 40VivatRex
Love this, best MGS story I've read.
10/20/2012 c6 VivatRex
"Are you fucking drunk?!"
Rolling around on the floor. This is great.
10/20/2012 c2 VivatRex
"And I'll save you're game, and you won't even need a ink ribbon"
I officially love you.
10/20/2012 c1 VivatRex
This is amusing.
10/10/2012 c24 11The Unknowing Herald
This the single... most hilariously spectacular fic not only for Metal Gear Solid but for the humor genre here. I know I'm late to the party but damn...

Not only do you point out the logic fails, but you do it hiraliously.

And the characters... I'll never look at the Snakes and Ocelot the same way again. Big Boss and his little appartment in hell was the best though. Even if he WASN'T dead at the time, you couldn't have known.

The intermissions were hilarious too.

All in all, even though I'm late, I'm throughly happy I read this fic. It made my three days. It's a shame you gave up on the sequel but oh well, that's up to you.

*Badass Seal of Approval*
7/31/2012 c2 2FollieOfMadness
No comment neccessary. XD
Good chapter.
7/31/2012 c1 FollieOfMadness
Oh my god. XD THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS. XD XD XD
My sides HURT MAN! HURT!EXCLAMATIONPOINT!
Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY. THANK, YOU. XD
8/5/2009 c24 1slime chan
I adore this. I come back to it when I want to lose my mind temporarily.
1/2/2009 c1 23Swordslinger95
my sides hurt! keep it up!
12/17/2008 c2 Agent of the Dead
Great story, just a little note about the part of chapter 2: "revealing that he somehow changed his hair color," Snake's hair was brown to start with, not blonde. The only reason it looked blonde was because the PSX version's briefing was monochrome (black and white) and because the light was directly above Snake's head. Not criticising, just telling you.
290 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »