for The Hooker and the Beast

6/14/2020 c24 11sskitty2006
I love the ending. Really authentic. Harry and Draco getting along is really possible. What happened to Ron ,though? Did he accept Draco in the end?
3/18/2016 c25 7Queen 0f Heartz
Omg loved it best story I've read in a while! Btw Cordelia and Angel? Really? Blech! Buffy and Angel all the way! So nice to meet another Buffy the vampire slayer fan! My sisters name is freaking Anyanka/Anya(for short)
8/2/2014 c25 CJ
That was a one of kind of romance story to read. I look for Whole Again. I still like the happy ending better.
8/2/2014 c24 CJ
I liked the happy ending I don't want to see Harry die. Plus Ginny needs him.
8/2/2014 c23 CJ
I think Hermione loves both Harry and Draco. I think Lucius loved Hermione too and was jealous of his son.
8/2/2014 c22 CJ
That was an trilling chapter with an awesome ending.
8/2/2014 c21 CJ
Why doesn't Lucius try and make the moves on Kylie?
8/1/2014 c20 CJ
Ok , now I see how Draco fell in love with Elizabeth. He ran away and started to live with muggles and Elizabeth was one of them.
8/1/2014 c19 CJ
I am glad they finally have things worked out.
8/1/2014 c18 Guest
I don't think Draco would have gone with Elizabeth because was a muggle and he hates muggles. There is a chance he would go with Hermione because even though she is muggleborn she's still a witch.
8/1/2014 c17 CJ
What does Hermione plan to do now? How is supposed to help Draco in the first place?
8/1/2014 c16 CJ
Why doesn't she just apprate and get out of there?
8/1/2014 c15 CJ
Hermione took the only option she could. I wonder how Draco is going to feel about it.
8/1/2014 c13 CJ
You write very well for a thirteen year-old.
8/1/2014 c12 CJ
If Draco knows Kylie is Hermione how does Lucius now know? I guess Hermione is pollyjuice and is suppose to have blue eyes.
172 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »