FanFiction.Net
for A Viper's Poison

1/4/2005 c7 Midnight
Interesting...
1/4/2005 c7 3bloodstainedeverdark06
Hey this is cool! Keep it up and go see mine!
1/3/2005 c7 rockfreak2003
omg! i just wantd to let u know great chapter and hope u update the next chapter soon!@can't wait well ok bye
1/3/2005 c7 heatherkara
Wow! A great story! Keep going!^^
1/3/2005 c7 4princess of star
fantastic story! I love it! Update soon!

I was just wondering, do you think you can beta for me? please email me back with your answer at starkiniya@
1/3/2005 c6 princess of star
great story.

I was just wondering, in chapter 4, you said that Mina was Cobra, but in this chapter you said that Mina was copperhead, and Ami was the cobra...so who really is the cobra?

I love ths story!
1/3/2005 c7 2Devil Velociraptor
I can't wait to see how this develops! Please update soon! :D
1/2/2005 c7 shan
update soon.
1/1/2005 c1 Crystal Rein
i really like it so far. And i hope ou come out with a sequel. No grammatical errors so far most stories and a few on the first page.

Keep up the good work,

sincerely,

Crytal Rein
1/1/2005 c6 Endymion'sGurl
No! Serena is going to kill off MY super-handsome Darien? Someone needs to tell him to watch out! Run away Darien Run away!
12/31/2004 c6 daydream24
this is rly great, i was surprised dat u killed lita off, but i like it neway. Exceptionally well written, plz continue.
12/31/2004 c6 Vereesa Windrunner
ok, so is Serena going to kill off Darien? Also being a science freak, what is this "revolutionary" nuclear weapon? Increased blast yield or miniture, yet powerful design?
12/31/2004 c6 MysticSilverEve
i HOPE YOU READ YOUR REVIEWS. Anyway I was wonderingif his story is going to be a Serena and Darien fic or Seyia(I hate him) and Serena fic.
11/23/2004 c5 8BeckyJoe3689
Yay! Darien to the rescue! I thought this was super-cute, please update soon!
11/23/2004 c5 2Joruri Mouri
YAY! Darien has made his appearance! ^_^ Another great chapter! I'm looking forward to the next!
177 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »