FanFiction.Net
for A Viper's Poison

1/15/2005 c11 moonlight84
this story is brillant, can wait for the next chapter keep up the good work
1/14/2005 c11 Midnight
I'm not sure if I reviewed this story before, but I know I should have. This has to be one of the few stories I've read where an author has actually changed a character's personality and its actually well done and believable to a certain level of degree. I hope this fic will be completed soon.
1/14/2005 c11 Anon
I really like this story. I've been following it faithfully, it's really well written and has an interesting plot.

One thing: There is no way anyone would make silver knives that were meant for anything but show. Silver and its alloys are too soft-they bend easily and don't hold an edge well.
1/14/2005 c10 34Moon-Daisuki
I just sat and read all 10 Chapters and all I can say is WOW! It has been a fantastic ride. Two things, The big boss guy "G" Is he who I think he is? hm ? Guess I will have to wait and see. Secondly I love the fact that you had Sailor Moon DVD's in Serena's Collection. I laughed so hard at the irony of that. Keep up the fantastic writing and I will email you with my thoughts on "G". I don't want to spoil anyone else's surprise. :)
1/13/2005 c9 SalrAnime
I don't get the whole Lita story. Were they in Japan or China, because you said they were speaking Japanese, but the guards name is Hung which is not Japanese, and the mission was in China...it doesn't make sense. And you should really reread your stories before posting them, there are a lot of spelling and grammer mistakes, but besides that, it's a good story.
1/13/2005 c10 Vereesa Windrunner
its nice that serena stopped thinking abt killing dar...old habits are hard to break. LOL! HEHE. OK OK bad joke! anyways, like this chapter...it had some mina/andrew mush-mush in it. look forward to more!

forget spelling and grammar mistakes, plot/story line is more important!

cheers,

darkparis

PS: correct me if i am wrong, but was diamond in one of the chapters?
1/12/2005 c10 krys
wow...i just started reding this im totally hooked hope u update soon!
1/12/2005 c10 Moonmoore
Awesome work you have here! Love the way you connect your ideas, the flow of your sentences is awesome. The description magnificient! Love it more than I can say! I expected the bad guys to use Serena against Darien...oh well I guess the sis works as well. Anyway, update please!
1/12/2005 c9 Moonmoore
Nice background stories. And to answer your question, I prefer that you focus solely on this fic and once you are totally finished with "A Viper's Poison" you can start any other stories that might be driving you insane. Please! Si? Ok! Lovely as always but I do want to see what all this mistery with the boss is. I would have thought that the mean and main boss would be Diamond but... ooh, a little confusing but no matter very enthralling! Write and update ASAP! I mean chapter 11. LOL! :P
1/12/2005 c10 3bloodstainedeverdark06
How horrible! That evil Michael should die and go to he double hocky sticks! By the way, great chappy!
1/12/2005 c7 Moonmoore
Nice ending for this chapter! Love your work, is awesome! On to the next chap! Even better to know that Lita is alive!
1/12/2005 c6 Moonmoore
Thanks for all the details. It is so nice to be available to read a fic with such eloquence and great descriptions! Ilove the detail and emphasis on Serena's codename. La laa! I just want to read more and more about this heavenly couple!
1/11/2005 c9 rockfreak2003
hey cool fanfic , hope u update it soon ok bye
1/11/2005 c9 Esclicer
PLZ UPDATE! i *~LOVE~* your story!
1/10/2005 c8 Esclicer