FanFiction.Net
for A Viper's Poison

1/10/2005 c9 FallenOne
Damn! I wished Serena would have done the smart thing and kill Darien, collected the 10million and run off with Seiya. Seiya is SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT BORING,SMARTASS DOG FACED BAKA!
1/9/2005 c9 3bloodstainedeverdark06
Cool! Continue please!
1/9/2005 c9 Allison
I wouild rather you finish this story before you start another one, but if you have the motivation to start this new story then i say, go right ahead! it is your choice and whatever you choose is you right as a writer! Anyhoo, i luv this story! please keep up the great work!
1/9/2005 c1 Serena
Awesome
1/8/2005 c9 Vereesa Windrunner
i really liked it! Would love to read your HP story. So, even tho she is acting cold towards Dar, has she stopped thinking abt killing him and collect the 5 mil?
1/7/2005 c8 Vereesa Windrunner
ur so evil for ending there, i sincerely hope there is much more to come. I really liked Serena's inner conflict between her duty to kill and her feelings towards Darien. I also liked the nuke tech you added, esp the moon crystals, nice job.

However I have a question:

1. Is "Michael" Malachite aka kunzite?

You had me fooled at the end of the last chapter about the "silent one". My first thought was Hotaru for obvious reasons ie "The Messiah of Silence". Just wondering r u going to pair up Seiya with Raye(or Rei)?

look forward to future chapters from you!
1/7/2005 c8 lil-bit-gish
nice so lita alive ? this is getting really good u have talent for writing i hope u keep it up i wish i had talent *sighs* but i dont lol see u next chapie
1/6/2005 c8 zilla girl
hey, just read your story. I must say I was upset when it came to a end. So I can't waight till you add more, hopefully soon. ^_^ It was very good.
1/6/2005 c8 3starzstruck-1
Oh, i absolutely loved it! All the mystery, raye being the silent one and whatnot... i do hope you continue soon. Perhaps, you might even have time to r&r one of my stories? I'd like to have someone w/ your creative streak give me an opinion...

~Blessings~

~`Chele~
1/6/2005 c8 IamSelf-centered
Hoot! Hoot!

*hop* *hop* *hop*

yo yo wassup ma home gurl?

Ok i'm acting weird i'm not acting

myself lately (my sister thinks i need

medical attention-_-) Meanie sister!

Well i'm not here to talk about MYSELF

I love yo fic hope ya continue ! ^_^

Bye... Home gurl ! _ kekekekeke?
1/6/2005 c6 AsianBubble
Hey hey hey ! ^_^

Just wanna letcha noe that i

lub ur fic nd pwease continue

i've been dying to read good fics,

since no one has been or will not

update there damn story _
1/5/2005 c8 shan
update soon
1/5/2005 c8 Jasana
Hey! Great chappy! Please continue! I loved it!
1/5/2005 c7 lil-bit-gish
o i so love this and the fight scernes are good too i am sure hope u update soon can t wait to find out who coral or silent one is ! this going on my favs list
177 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »